FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Copped Metallic Whis this morning off a FB group. Now I need Chrome Vegeta. I hope I can find one around $100.

99.9% of the time when you guys post your Funko Pop wins, I am genuinely happy for you.

The one exception has been you guys posting your mint Thors, with my 2 beyond jacked up Thors :lol:

Just horrendous packaging by Amazon and I am blown away that yours are all coming mint.

I was expecting to return mines after hearing horror stories. Surprisingly the few times I ordered from Amazon, they came out okay.

99.9% of the time when you guys post your Funko Pop wins, I am genuinely happy for you.

The one exception has been you guys posting your mint Thors, with my 2 beyond jacked up Thors :lol:

Just horrendous packaging by Amazon and I am blown away that yours are all coming mint.

I mainly went for the freddy and Jason cereal and of course it was sold out lol

Thor delivered today. I ordered two in fear of Amazon shipping and glad I did because one came in with a small dent on the back.

Anyone interested in a Thor SDCC with a small dent in the back of the box? :lol: PM and i’ll send pics.

i haven't even looked at my box. when did they stop caring? amazon use to ship them perfectly.

Got my captain Caveman today too!

Approximately how many pops do those storage things from IKEA hold?

I'm lost. Are those Trading Places pops only in those mystery boxes or are they coming out at some point soon?

My gold vegeta order got canceled and didn't even realize till today!!! fml :angry: Sorry drewsone drewsone , can't even help anyone now.

The good news, my Thors came in quick and in mint condition. Just need whis, vegeta and broly and back to hibernation till NYCC.

thor.jpg
Aww that’s so lame!! They probably oversold ten fold with their trash *** site and servers

Did you get a confirmation?
I submited for it and it just kept submiting. Never gave me a confirmation or anything, pretty sure im out of luck.

yea I have chase alerts whenever anything is put on the card, so I got that first, and just got the email from Funko right now. It was a mess though, kept redirecting me on the cart and "calculating taxes" or whatever, had to click on things a ton of times and reload the cart page. ugh, glad this week is over :lol:

yea I have chase alerts whenever anything is put on the card, so I got that first, and just got the email from Funko right now. It was a mess though, kept redirecting me on the cart and "calculating taxes" or whatever, had to click on things a ton of times and reload the cart page. ugh, glad this week is over :lol:

Same, it was a mess. After I submitted the calculating taxes page popped back up and wouldn't load. No charges for it unfortunately.

O well, got the max anyways.

Back
Top Bottom