FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

the joint for order confirmed is selling on ebay for 100+
cant wait to see this funko mystery box

damn I missed the All might restock

not at all, crease is on the top, she's firm with the price though, tried to gether to bundle stuff. she wouldn't

The Freddy’s are trash. I wish I had sold my tickets but oh well my job killed me around that entire time. I didn’t cop nothing from this sdcc set... first time in a while. Hopefully nycc is better.

Ill buy it for you fkat out calibee. But u know what you gotta do. This time i want an apology note proclaiming the true king stannis baratheon also.
Burn john along with his usurper family and its all yours

I actually would have made a vid of the usurper stannis burning to the ground but his pop is actually going up in value. If I find one at box price, imma swoop and seek justice

Lots of people in my fb group upset with the SDCC Stranger Things pops. Esp the completionists, Funko really done did it with the Gold hopper. :lol:

Hahaha yea i was seeing people commenting about selling off their ST collections since they can’t have a complete set. That’s some wild thinking.

You’d still have people upset because it doesn’t have the sticker or something. Just amusing they’re ready to quit because of one. Lemme know when they start handing out awards for having every single Pop of a certain property.

With this bad boy I have all the iron man single pops except hulkbuster from age of ultron.

Attachments

• IMG_7060.JPG
    IMG_7060.JPG
    286 KB · Views: 12
But if there was one that was like 1/40, would you get rid of the ones you already had or just go on with your collections anyway

Its dumb to get rid of a collection for a remade pop. If it was like a completely new pop i can see the the discontent.
Like beat up hopper. Or slimed hopper.

Its the same tho just spray painted gold. Its like when them gold wonkas came out. People customed those. Even the planet arilia vegetas. I think its silly to scrap it all

Back
Top Bottom