FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Daaaaaaaamn Funko pulled a fast one. Releasing a common Twinkie and chase then dropping a target exclusive gitd version with matching chase!! Smh

26A63F69-B2DB-44C3-AAE0-FD2BDCD37FD6.jpeg

Called target and spoke to he operator who was real nice stating that they had some Twinkie the kid pops but were in the back and not located to put in the floor. Operator stated that keep calling throughout the day and ask for me. Went to my local target later this evening asked the person at electronics and definitely said nope we don’t have them we never got them; I then explained to him what the operator told me he froze and felt pretty dumb.

Just continued my day and laughed and walked out. I’ve delt with that with sneakers almost through my whole life I’m sure we been there just didn’t have the time for it.
Hope everyone grabbed what they were looking for today.

Went to target cause it was showing as 8 in stock for cap. Look around and ask at electronics and worker tells me he sold the last one. He checks and looks in the back and still nothing. I looked around the store hoping to find it, but walked out empty handed.

Afterwards I called the operator and she tells me there’s 8 in stock, but I get transferred and the workers can’t find em. I checked the stock again after breakfast and it moved from 8 to 7. Now it’s showing as 0. Pretty disappointing morning.

If it's Dragonball Yamcha im all the way in!
Rick james is a must too, his song AJ is where my name came from.

I've decided I am in fact done with my marvel collection.
I'm still keeping all black panther, Captain America and random black people pops tho

Everything else can go NT will have first pick, then facebook, then comic shop

I traded in 5 star war commons to my comic shop and got 2 that i needed/ wanted. was a pretty good deal imo

In the mean time
I think marvel gotta go i think im only keeping cap america and all black pops
20180815_192949.jpg
I think the only thing missing from this pic for my marvel is Moon knight gitd, hulkbuster, giant man, Valkeryie and Amazon Gitd thor (which I may keep both)
I can't remember what else is missing.
i would say Stash with free shipping.

Back
Top Bottom