FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I was at Arclight Sherman Oaks (southern California) and they had a pretty good selection of Pops. All movie-related. A fair amount of Star Wars, the entire Age of Ultron set, both Ant-Man and Yellowjacket, a few old-school DC Comics, and almost the entire set of movie monsters (Dracula, Mummy, Werewolf, etc., which I had never seen before in person). I would have copped a bunch if I wasn't late for Inside Out. Which was a great movie, BTW.

Regular Ant-Man > GITD Ant-Man. The clear lenses look ten times better in person. Plus the glow effect isn't all that strong.

Yellow Daredevil is starting to pop up in Targets in Cali.  Mine hasn't even got Faded Vision yet 
mean.gif

Any solid info on the Conans yet? I bet they are going to be super rare....I have a theory,they are numbered 1-4,he's doing 4 shows at SDCC I bet they are either available to buy or given out to audience members on the corresponding days...Or I could be way off :lol:

Dang, I should have requested those Conan tix. Lol.

I checked the spoilers for the ant man box. Not bad, not as good as first probably. But solid enough to keep subscribing.

Would've kept my mcc subscription if they would be giving an Evangeline Lily poster.

Not sure how many of you plan on buying the Harry Potter ones,but Warner Brothers have confirmed that the 8 releasing in July are just the first wave....I'm pretty pleased with this info...

Back
Top Bottom