FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Man that SDCC Aladdin is gonna end up being Aladdin with Apu on the damn carpet! It's gonna be a FREAKIN RIDE watch!!! I just freaking want Aladdin and Metallic Evil Genie, that's it!

Man that SDCC Aladdin is gonna end up being Aladdin with Apu on the damn carpet! It's gonna be a FREAKIN RIDE watch!!! I just freaking want Aladdin and Metallic Evil Genie, that's it!

That genie would be crazy but funko ain't there yet lol

I'm not even gonna try for the funko lottery at SDCC unless there's a homecoming exclusive or money to be made lol.

Only been in the funko game for about 2 years but I can already see how much it's changed. Bubble bound to burst here shortly

I'm not even gonna try for the funko lottery at SDCC unless there's a homecoming exclusive or money to be made lol.

Only been in the funko game for about 2 years but I can already see how much it's changed. Bubble bound to burst here shortly

All this..

Been saying that about the bubble...Prices getting nuts, chases becoming 1 of 6. Good time to sell all the really expensive pops and wait IMO

Y'all weren't kidding. Just checked PPG a bunch of my stuff shot up in price. Notorious B.I.G. now $210 :wow:

How I got pops in my collection with PPG less than retail? I'm sick T_T

As far as SDCC goes, i'm gonna evaluate what's what when exclusives get announced. I know metallic White Ranger will be a con exclusive. I'll be in for whatever Aladdin pop drops.

After that it'll depend on what's getting dropped as well as where. If that Funko south pop up is getting something dope like Bob's Big Boy I will camp there. I'm going hardbody karate to try and get fundays tickets for sure.

But it really will depend on what's dropping. Anything Spiderman or GOT is easy pass. Ad Icons, Pop Rocks in. Star Wars will be depending on what. If Holo Leia isn't in the SBB box i'm guessing it'll be at the con.

For now waiting on Hendrix to drop and Jolly Roger. Also new Riddler.

Also Walgreens Mace Windu set to release 5/8

Last edited:
Im more interested in enjoying the con itself but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna be hammered at fundays bruh.

this

I love pops but waiting in line for a 100 dollar come up isn't really worth it in the grand scheme of how fun cons are to participate in .

Im more interested in enjoying the con itself but I'll be damned if I'm not gonna be hammered at fundays bruh.

Yeah totally but in all honesty SDCC is a chit show. It's just too crazy. I went in '09 to my first and only one and it was nuts on a Thursday. Between what goes on in the con and outside the con, you legit spend more than half your time in a line for something.

Like as much as I'd like to go it's not appealing in the least. Since I'm not into comics my biggest draw is funko. I'd much rather try to attend a specialized event like Fundays than the con.

Yeah comics and pop culture stuff come way before funko for me. Fundays are where I'll be looking to make money if I'm being honest. Unless there's something crazy rare there.

I'll prolly pay resale for whatever basic spiderman homecoming exclusive they have with the SDCC sticker, f*ck waiting in a line.

But all BS aside here's my pickups from this weekend. Both dorbz for $15, white ranger for $9. Didn't realize he was going up.

View media item 2414961

Most cons I've been to a lot of actual comic booths weren't packed it was only the celeb ones or people who were drawing commissions. Fundays seems like it would be fun to do but way too much and all the cosplay.
But I understand if you're not into comics as much. I've met some cool indie comic people. And awesome former marvel comic artist. Their stories and how some crap on marvels treatment of comic creators is interesting.
The commissions is the best part of cons for me. Getting original art from artist. The prints

Most cons I've been to a lot of actual comic booths weren't packed it was only the celeb ones or people who were drawing commissions. Fundays seems like it would be fun to do but way too much and all the cosplay.
But I understand if you're not into comics as much. I've met some cool indie comic people. And awesome former marvel comic artist. Their stories and how some crap on marvels treatment of comic creators is interesting.
The commissions is the best part of cons for me. Getting original art from artist. The prints

Yeah I can totally get behind that and have gotten some prints however i feel for that I'd rather attend a local, small con so you have better interaction with the artists and not have hella madness going on all around.

Hall H my main draw really. the few artists that I'm really into don't do cons that much so it leaves me kinda in a good spot, the experience of all the craziness and cosplay should be dope. taking care of meeting stan in june and having todd sign a few of my venom books in june which should leave sdcc ripe for the plucking.

basically like a one time thing for me. not gonna be another time where I'm 21 with no responsibilities outside of rent and my car note lol. nightlife and con experience/hall h my biggest draws. 

if there's a chance to make money that's cool, if not I'm totally fine with just taking in the chaos lol. 

Back
Top Bottom