FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

upload_2019-6-24_6-44-1.jpeg
Lol glad i got mine release day.
Just picked up bankai renji and grimmjaw too

tdogg2k tdogg2k

You think both masked and unmasked 6” Zombie mountains will be easy to cop on release date? I’m being kinda lazy and don’t wanna pre-order but also don’t wanna miss out. Thoughts?

tdogg2k tdogg2k

You think both masked and unmasked 6” Zombie mountains will be easy to cop on release date? I’m being kinda lazy and don’t wanna pre-order but also don’t wanna miss out. Thoughts?
He should be amazon has em up for pre order also. Shipping isnt til novemeber tho

I was hyped for bankai renji. When it released I went to 4 GameStops one Saturday morning to find it. So many more bleach pops they could make.
You still need em i grabbed 2

Man I've preordered a couple of stuff and they're just coming in now. Forgot I even ordered SSJ3 Gotenks lmfao. Also forgot I had preordered SSB Kamehameha pose Goku.

My kakashi came in to hot topic. Excited even tho i didnt really like it when i saw in person. But im thinking of head swapping with the original one and itnwould look more clean

When dont you cop, cut the head off ad some rocks to the body to weigh it down. Reglue
You mean put rocks inside the hollow head. i don't' think it works like that. you'd still have to put something at the feet to anchor it down.
my problem is how the Vinyl and paint would hold up in the water.

Man I've preordered a couple of stuff and they're just coming in now. Forgot I even ordered SSJ3 Gotenks lmfao. Also forgot I had preordered SSB Kamehameha pose Goku.

All this lmaooo

Gotenks shipped and came in last week. Completely forgot. Goku coming too

Im still waiting for my migos pops to shipp from EE. Those i def remembered lol

Back
Top Bottom