FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

from the FYE restock, one of my favs
IMG_0224.jpg

I think the crowns are just waiting to be announced for which stores are carrying those. Like Daria and the Killer Clown from Outer Space were Gamestop, don't think that image is updated enough to reflect that.

Tony Stark will definitely be restocked (preorder restocking is such a stupid concept, but it will happen). Amazon has **** packaging, so I ordered 3 and am hoping for the best. Can oop my extras if anyone needs them, but full disclosure they will probably not be mint.

Tony Stark will definitely be restocked (preorder restocking is such a stupid concept, but it will happen). Amazon has **** packaging, so I ordered 3 and am hoping for the best. Can oop my extras if anyone needs them, but full disclosure they will probably not be mint.

If I cant cop I'll take one. Dnt care about the box

I will go through the list of funkos today or tomorrow and circle what I want and post a picture, anything else will be up for grabs if available at the booth.
If you're not going for the MHA pops lmk T_T

jayocampo jayocampo i saw ppl on reddit saying legacy can reenter the draw again if they missed on the early one
I didn't miss the legacy drawing I just didn't win. I saw the FB post that you get re-entered but idk when the drawing for that is. I never win the lottery for funko booth...

Back
Top Bottom