FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Another one

image.jpg

Any Socal folks going to Hollywood today and possibly wouldn't mind scooping me a Cutey Corn?!

The lady is going nuts over that pop and I couldnt care less about Spastics LOL

What's the line or pop or pops you have spent the most on resale or trying to get or that if money was no option you'd pull the trigger on? Like you HAVE to get them all. For me, I have exercised the most self control not getting all of the BTTF pops. I legit want them all and only have a few.

What's the line or pop or pops you have spent the most on resale or trying to get or that if money was no option you'd pull the trigger on? Like you HAVE to get them all. For me, I have exercised the most self control not getting all of the BTTF pops. I legit want them all and only have a few.
Conan O’Brien pops have cost me a pretty penny or two, it wasn’t until a few years in that I decided to complete each year of the SDCC ones, just due to having won a couple each year so I thought it wouldn’t be that bad.

I got in on the Jaws line, which is space consuming with the 3 different Shark Pops, also the BTTF line, but I’m not going nuts for the glowing Marty or that exclusive Doc from a few years ago. Still waiting to see what happens with the current year of Conan pops that were part of the giveaway from the DIY episode, I imagine those will be too pricey and I’ll just pass. Getting to the point where I don’t really need to keep completing lines just for the sake of completion.

Probably game of thrones for me. and Captain of America. I'm only missing 4 captains now the . the gemeni black white one which i'll never have. Wood grain cap, gold cap. and walmart exclusive infinity war which i'll probably get if i can find trades for it soon

dragonball z.

Red eyes golden frieza specifically

I learned quickly though to stop going resell route for em. Funkos are a massive sinkhole lol

oh wow, yea that'll be added to the collection as well

Every year for the last decade, I’ve shared the same status on Facebook on Groundhogs Day

“This is one time where television really fails to capture the true excitement of a large squirrel predicting the weather”

Need a Ned though.

Conan O’Brien pops have cost me a pretty penny or two, it wasn’t until a few years in that I decided to complete each year of the SDCC ones, just due to having won a couple each year so I thought it wouldn’t be that bad.

I got in on the Jaws line, which is space consuming with the 3 different Shark Pops, also the BTTF line, but I’m not going nuts for the glowing Marty or that exclusive Doc from a few years ago. Still waiting to see what happens with the current year of Conan pops that were part of the giveaway from the DIY episode, I imagine those will be too pricey and I’ll just pass. Getting to the point where I don’t really need to keep completing lines just for the sake of completion.
I went hard on the Jaws line too. That Jaws eating Quint was the most. The wife’s favorite office, GoT and Star Wars...

Back
Top Bottom