FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

851F5242-BE76-4DA7-B991-6E7D45FBFAA1.jpeg

came across this, box was beat so i took it out and put it on display.

This Seinfeld preorder through Target is becoming a nuisance. Every few days they’re emailing about confirming a new delivery date that’s being pushed back. And they cancelled George because they say I didn’t reply soon enough when I didn’t get any email about it. I did get one last week that I approved, but, yeah.

They did that to me with the exclusive Marty McFly from BTTF 2. Kept getting delayed until they eventually cancelled :smh:

This Seinfeld preorder through Target is becoming a nuisance. Every few days they’re emailing about confirming a new delivery date that’s being pushed back. And they cancelled George because they say I didn’t reply soon enough when I didn’t get any email about it. I did get one last week that I approved, but, yeah.

Yeah, they're getting ridiculous with this. They cancelled my White Men Can't Jump for the same reason. Apparently I had 2 in the same order that needed extensions. I clicked the first approve button I saw, but apparently there was another one that I missed. They JUST cancelled my Spike Lee out of nowhere after months and months of approvals. No idea what's going on there.

Back
Top Bottom