FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Local mom & pop shop got in Linda and Gene Belcher, but I think I'll wait for HT to get the entire set so I can use this coupon they sent me. After that, I'm done for the year (I keep saying that :smh:).

EDIT: The Friends set is dropping soon and that was always a must, so after Bob's Burgers and Friends, I'M DONE :x somebody quote me 0]

No Street Fighter???? :nerd:

they werent confirmed were they? wasnt the pictures shown unofficial concept art?
Yeah, I thought I saw concept art and they were projected for 2016. If it were this year, I'm sure we would have seen something by now.

Local mom & pop shop got in Linda and Gene Belcher, but I think I'll wait for HT to get the entire set so I can use this coupon they sent me. After that, I'm done for the year (I keep saying that :smh:).

EDIT: The Friends set is dropping soon and that was always a must, so after Bob's Burgers and Friends, I'M DONE :x somebody quote me 0]

SECRET SANTA update.
Ok guys im doing the draw for names tonight

I'm going to take everyone's survey they did. Put it all together and send one big word document .

whoever you get in the secret santa just find their name in that word document and lets get the shopping!!!!

what I'm also going to need to do (which was in the original instructions) i need everyone to paypal me $3 bucks. This is just in case someone flakes out and another doesn't get their gift, i'm going to personally take it on and get them one. if everyone gets one i will simply just refund the 3 dollars to you.

Everyone cool with that?

I'm not participating in Secret Santa but that's dope of you for doing that :smokin

NAMES ARE DRAWN

There's a few people's surveys missing so what im going to need everyone to do as well.
is the survey i sent you (just look in your email..) Copy and paste it on to the email chain im sending.
Im sending what I got

if you don't complete and send the survey in the mass email i'm sending by Friday you're susceptible to getting dealers choice.

I just sent the email as well. I think only 2 or 3 people are missing their surveys. so please send it and your full name and address (which should also be on elfster) in the email chain to everyone I just sent

DON'T FORGET
you can send messages to your secret santa recipient to ask questions
but don't give anything away
if you don't have pop price guide get it.
and put it on your wish list in your elfster!!!

also please send the $3 paypal to [email protected].

THIS SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE SAID.
BUT DON'T REVEAL TO ANYONE WHO YOUR SECRET SANTA IS,

MAYBE AFTER NEW YEARS OR CHRISTMAS IF YOU'RE DYING TO TELL THEM SURE. BUT LET'S KEEP THIS MYSTERIOUS

Last edited:
Does everyone in the secret Santa have an updated account on poppeiceguide? And are the wanted lists public? That's probably what I'll use to shop.

Saw some target exclusives today if anyone still looking. Ric flair, batman unmasked, and some others. Didn't cop any today but came up on Captain Phasma
Black series. The chrome Phasma pop and the spirit yoda still really tempting me but I know if I get one Star Wars pop I won't stop so I'm not gonna do it lol.

Finally checked out nearest Walgreens and couldn't find pops anywhere. Don't think they carry them unfortunately.

Last edited:
So apprently people are creating their own con exclusives.
(Aside from the jerks trying to sale them on ebay)

Im not mad at them at all. People are taking GR luke and hans head and putting them on GR storm troopers body

So apprently people are creating their own con exclusives.
(Aside from the jerks trying to sale them on ebay)

Im not mad at them at all. People are taking GR luke and hans head and putting them on GR storm troopers body

No box tho :nerd:

Technically the names are still the same on the box tho right.? Doesnt the storm trooper one still just say Luke skywalker??

Anyone interested in doing a raffle for these? Probably same deal, 10-15 spots at $5 each. If not, I'll throw them on one of those FB groups.

View media item 1784181

would you be interested in Sting for Thunderbolt Punisher?

ive had to hold off on buying the past two weeks to give my Secret Santa something to buy me lol. hope i get blessed with some things on my PPG list. which reminds me i gotta update my elfster wish list as well since ive acquired some things i had on there previously..

Technically the names are still the same on the box tho right.? Doesnt the storm trooper one still just say Luke skywalker??
They would have to make two custom boxes too -- the boxes actually have Han and Luke in the stormtrooper outfit and says "Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper)" along with the back stated it's limited to 1,000. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom