FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

78E3809B-2747-4703-8E46-5E0680E192CD.jpeg 02F392FA-7270-4058-9A80-FC15072B8373.jpeg

Waiting on that fanatics drop...

its crazy i got the exclusive target MJ before the gr joint... circlecity still hasnt shipped mines smh

Pre-ordered in Jan, was charged yesterday, and it delivered today. Came double boxed

IMG_20190301_132030.jpg

Last edited:
I don't even know why people bother reselling Pops if they are only like doubling their money on the sale. $18 vader, -$1.80 eBay fees, -$5 s/h, -$9 purchase price, means they made $2, and thats only if there was no sales tax. If you're gonna be a reseller, gotta do the big ticket items to make it worth your time.

Just went to Target at lunch to pick up some stuff for the house. Swung by the Pop section. They had a cart out that had all the ones released today on it. There was a sign that said "Sold Out" and underneath it said "Michael Jordan" and "Dark Vader". One of the leads came over when I was taking a peak and she says "Really? Who put Dark Vader?". That was pretty funny. The only other one I didn't see was Captain Marvel. They had all the other ones.

^ i mean profit is profit but i agree... for me theres no point in copping multiples to resell... sounds like too much of a hassle to make a few bucks imo

I don't even know why people bother reselling Pops if they are only like doubling their money on the sale. $18 vader, -$1.80 eBay fees, -$5 s/h, -$9 purchase price, means they made $2, and thats only if there was no sales tax. If you're gonna be a reseller, gotta do the big ticket items to make it worth your time.

Hustling backwards.

the weirdest thing I've started to see lately are the Youtubers that go and purchase a big box of the same Pops with the hopes of getting multiple chases.

Badman Vegeta restocked and I was able to use a HT rewards $5 coupon and a $5 bday coupon. Came out to a $4.90 pop. Then I realized I still had those two coupons and went back for a second lmfao. $9.80 for two badman vegetas was nice. Also caught that SSJ3 Goku restock.

I’m all for that when it makes sense. Reselling supreme can be a good hustle. Pops at a $5 markup is ****ing stupid.
What people don't understand that it's a cheap flip vs flipping yeezys for $300 for $15-20 flip LOL. Guess that's why sneaker resellers are doing pops now.

Back
Top Bottom