FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Damn I never knew they made all those TMNT pops. That line is super dope. Takes me back to the golden era of action figures

I wonder if MJ & Vader pops are gonna restock at target the way Prince Akeem did back in October?

IMG_0338.jpeg
Dragonballin!

Watched a few YouTube videos and decided to try my first custom. The clay part is kind of messed up so I may redo that later. Otherwise I think it came out not bad for a first attempt.

i display my pops... but my 2 display cases are full so i ran out of room.. dont feel like buying a new display case so just keep them in the box for now

we're gonna act like we're not on a website that has people talking elsewhere about which shoe cleaners are the best, buying multiple pairs to "keep on ice", getting bent out of shape when the shoe box comes damaged (because its just the box right? If the shoe is ok then you should be fine with getting a pair shipped in the bag of death). Everyone handles their hobbies differently

After for finding the GR MJ a few weeks ago forgot that I had several pre-orders. A box from GameStop showed up and it was the the MJ pre-order. Now I have two more coming from Circle City..doh :ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom