FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

MHA mail call
41AB499D-D49F-424B-8F91-014229DE636B.jpeg
Gotta pick up Mirio. Too many BNHA pops dropped I can't keep up lol. Got all of the exclusives except for Mirio. Gotta get the commons now.

yeah these anime lines are getting crazy.
Not yet. They've been catering to dragonball and MHA so much they're still missing so many naruto bleach one piece opportunity.

Still no demon slayer. Not enough attack on titan.
No 7 deadly sins. They can be really killin if they treated other anime the way they treat dragonball

So I’ve realized my problem. I collect Funko and Wrestling Figures. And some other 90s type **** along the way....

I say to myself I need to get all of this line.... Then before I even complete it, I add another line that I need to complete. Rinse and repeat.

So I’ve realized my problem. I collect Funko and Wrestling Figures. And some other 90s type **** along the way....

I say to myself I need to get all of this line.... Then before I even complete it, I add another line that I need to complete. Rinse and repeat.
Yup this was me. I don't even wanna finish the last Airbender line now because it's getting expensive. Im thinking of selling off everything and just stick with the MHA line

Not yet. They've been catering to dragonball and MHA so much they're still missing so many naruto bleach one piece opportunity.

Still no demon slayer. Not enough attack on titan.
No 7 deadly sins. They can be really killin if they treated other anime the way they treat dragonball

Patiently waiting for demon slayer and dr. Stone pops. They do have 4 new Naruto pops coming out soon though.

I asked one of the workers at Bait and he said Bape did not approve the product so they were recalled. My store had received them but had to ship back. This was before sdcc because I remember thinking maybe they would come out then.

I forgot that Futura Vader was releasing. Was able to get it in store for $13.42 after 25% off coupon and red card.

Got lucky and was able to grab one of the 2 they had at my local. Never hit anything there. They had them behind the register and it was strict 1 per person. Couldn't even get the other one for my homie.

Back
Top Bottom