FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

if your talking about the detolfs ya they are great to display the pops... i have 2 of them... the other one i still need to put lighting in it...been saying it forever but i need to replace my old pops for my new ones just lazy to do it lol

Man, I don’t own a single Christmas pop but seeing the Santa clause, holiday thanos, and holiday piglet in person makes me wanna go down that path
627648FC-DA19-4C3A-946C-DF70A061E8EA.jpeg

Yea I like to have a few holiday Pops to put out when the season comes around, got the Santa Clause one with the lights wrapped around him (the other Santa pop was a little too generic) and the Trading Places Pops of Louis as Santa & "Special Agent Orange"

Hope everyone's doing well, I apologize for not being active the past few months, I've had a crazy year. If anyone has 30+ $50 pops and is interested in being compensated for photos of them, pls pm me. thank you, I look forward to being active with the NT fam again, was lucky to meet a lot of you this year at SDCC and NYCC.

I know I've asked before but who had a Rhino they tryna let go for the fam price?
Update on whats about to be my Spiderman TAS collection.
20191111_202743.jpg
I think I have a Rhino, but as I tell everyone I don't have a ton of time to look through my storage. stay on me with DMs and i'll try to get to it this weekend.

really want mr Rogers w the trolly

anyone

:nerd:
BF9661E0-DB2C-48A8-AC14-E149498700CB.jpeg

And this was sent to me... I’ll be honest idk what or who it is lol.
I’ll prob just put it up for sale

73D6A269-CA49-4AD4-842A-0816F508B862.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom