FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

I didn't get through all the rooms
I missed the room with the Ad Icons and all the Candy looking stuff,
The middle room with the Avengers I didn't get to see
That whole Pac man wall I missed

Im not sure but I thought there were a Flintstone thing I didn't see that

Also they didn't put a Darth Vader in the star wars section..

Security started blocking off areas and pushing people to checkout n pay so the next time slot could come in the store
ah damn bro.

few pages back I went to the grand opening. Check out the pics

pic of 10inch Rick
Untitled.jpg

DC9BCECE-E71C-40E0-B91F-9A2A320EDA40.jpeg

is that an icy Viserion on the bottom there? I thought that was gonna Be a shirt pack only? Any info?

DC9BCECE-E71C-40E0-B91F-9A2A320EDA40.jpeg

is that an icy Viserion on the bottom there? I thought that was gonna Be a shirt pack only? Any info?

Bottom left is Night King (#84) I think the other one (#22) is the Pop that does come with the shirt
Untitled.jpg

Bottom left is Night King (#84) I think the other one (#22) is the Pop that does come with the shirt
Untitled.jpg

yeah I was just wondering if this was a Target leaked pic, like maybe they would be getting JUST the pop in or something. Wasn’t sure if I missed some info on that but yeah doesn’t look like it.

yeah I was just wondering if this was a Target leaked pic, like maybe they would be getting JUST the pop in or something. Wasn’t sure if I missed some info on that but yeah doesn’t look like it.
ah yea looks like its a variety of exclusives in that pic like Date Mike which was that Calendars.com one or wherever it was

yeah I was just wondering if this wIas a Target leaked pic, like maybe they would be getting JUST the pop in or something. Wasn’t sure if I missed some info on that but yeah doesn’t look like it.

I believe that's someone collection

Caught the Forrest Gump Funkos at target
I really liked the box of chocolates one. I’ll probably go back for it.
i did pick up Diamond Coco,Qualmann, and woody wood pecker
67873FB3-613C-42FD-9C3E-177C88AB5B1F.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom