FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Finally all of my orders arrived from SDCC.
46D5B345-F69B-4F5F-BC28-B76898F9AECA.jpeg

they cancelled my mr. sinister pop again

btw. that barnes and noble 2 for 10 dollar deal is awesome. picked up gamerverse cap. tiger woods 10 bucks.
going out to get waldo amd the FF set tomorrow. was praying they had the new xmen wave but they dont

Did some spring cleaning at the parentals. All these pops getting bulk sold. Mystery box lot.
9BF97A86-DEEE-45A8-937D-6864815ED720.jpeg

And i also found some gems. Wild how much that Marty McFly has gone up

B03CEE8E-9102-4C47-A4F9-C24A47865BA0.jpeg
whats good with the target dog?

might just get ronald and grimmace

think the value of mayor mccheese and officer mac will go up in time? might order those to sit on and let go later

edit: omg thats reseller mentality smh

Last edited:
well, between HT and BL, got all 5 of the McD's ones, had rewards/bday rewards from each and I can't entirely trust that if I just ordered 1 pop that it wouldn't be shipped in the bag of death, always try to at least order a few so odds are they're shipped in a box

damn- is the cyborg superman really going for that much??
I see it only going for 30,
that's not bad considering its about 17 after tax and if they ship priority thats another 8.
im going to DC tomorrow. if I come across the pop i'll snag it. no guarantees tho.

I see it only going for 30,
that's not bad considering its about 17 after tax and if they ship priority thats another 8.
im going to DC tomorrow. if I come across the pop i'll snag it. no guarantees tho.
So I was in DC today. pulled up directions for that Target, drove there. There is no target no longer there... i was pissed. the 3 mile ride from my destination turned to 20 mins cuz of dumb people and dumb DC roads.
I was late coming home, baby mad at me, wife mad at me.

NEVER doing favors for yall again
lol

Back
Top Bottom