FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

you guys see the marvel x funko shorts on disney+?

donut head homer copped

Last edited:
speaking of walmart, has anyone who ordered the sdcc Marty gotten tracking on it? Mine's been delayed and I'm starting to feel like the inevitable cancellation is coming

I haven’t seen a pop I’ve wanted in so long. The last thing I picked up was Mean Gene Okurlund. Which I guess is a good thing for my wallet.

ya my marty still says delayed... i ordered it again just now thinking it will ship sooner and if thats the case ill cancel the other or oop it here... but if its delayed im a just leave it alone... the mj from walmart took 2 months but i finally got it

So funko sent my black lightning to the wrong zip code and one that was different than the correct zip code on my order confirm and I’ve been telling them since they shipped it. They’ve gone back and forth from saying no we shipped it correctly to we could have done something if it was mentioned earlier once it’s with usps it’s too late

So today usps tried to deliver it to the address that doesn’t exist and is now being returned to sender. I ask funko to ship it correctly when it comes back to them and they have the never to say return to sender packages never make it back here and there’s nothing we can do for you.

A9C4B3AD-6EAC-448F-8B98-D8FB226DC38C.jpeg
88DA67BD-8D9D-47E9-AE1E-0A6411689E4D.jpeg

A month later....

Damn, was looking at some stuff about this contest that Conan is having for his show, the DIY episode, and included in the prizes are a set of four 2020 Funko figures. Sigh, thought I was in the clear for Conans this year.

my local Hot Topic posted on IG that they're getting Bert Macklin back in tomorrow, might want to check out your HTs if you're looking for one

speaking of walmart, has anyone who ordered the sdcc Marty gotten tracking on it? Mine's been delayed and I'm starting to feel like the inevitable cancellation is coming
restock on SDCC Marty

I ordered mine the night it dropped. Today I got a cancellation email. Restock no go.

So funko sent my black lightning to the wrong zip code and one that was different than the correct zip code on my order confirm and I’ve been telling them since they shipped it. They’ve gone back and forth from saying no we shipped it correctly to we could have done something if it was mentioned earlier once it’s with usps it’s too late

So today usps tried to deliver it to the address that doesn’t exist and is now being returned to sender. I ask funko to ship it correctly when it comes back to them and they have the never to say return to sender packages never make it back here and there’s nothing we can do for you.

wow that's messed up. i hope you end up getting it somehow.

Back
Top Bottom