FUNKO POP! VINYL THREAD (FUNTKO FACTION) STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED...

Bro you look like you live too far from civilization to go and return that pop.

Just put him back in the box and call it a day lol

Got 5 Bronze Mj's coming from FTL

now i gotta cancel my $35 pre order with circle city

You trying to trade Metallic NK for a Bronze or nah?

Are Green Giant and sprout metallic? That's a insta cop but I hope they make regular versions too. I hate 2 pack boxes.

Hoping for a GITD version as well.

F2FC1161-41F0-476C-8AFE-9109AE8EAE3A.jpeg
448B8805-9D37-4FB6-9BDD-EB0215896721.jpeg

Welp.

Add Spongebob and his home and the movie moment Ghostbusters. It’s a lot.

But it’s convenient because buying all those pops got me a box to put all the other pops I’ve bought previously.

All those different characters on the Iron Throne that Funko released and NONE of them made it on the throne. Oh and the throne got destroyed in the end also. :smh: If I was Funko I’d sue for false advertisement and ****ing punitive damages

gotta say, after bringing a huge haul home from work last weekend and getting a couple bins to store, its just getting easier to pass, might be the beginning of the end for me, just reminding myself whats the point of grabbing more and more if they're just gonna end up in a bin unless I figure out more display space for them.

gotta say, after bringing a huge haul home from work last weekend and getting a couple bins to store, its just getting easier to pass, might be the beginning of the end for me, just reminding myself whats the point of grabbing more and more if they're just gonna end up in a bin unless I figure out more display space for them.

One day..... I’ll have a ridiculous man cave.

we all been there brotha.
once I started having to use boxes i know it was just too many. even copping all that I wanted and not just getting pops to get em.
which is now i stick to only GOT and Anime. but marvel keeps coming out with stuff i want, if they drop the rest of the fantastic four im in

Last edited:

im in the same boat... i still cop but im very selective now... i only have 2 displays and they are full... the only thing i can do is swap out my old ones for new ones in my 2 display cases... as for the rest of the pops they are still in their boxes stacked up in storage boxes put away...

I became selective after getting rid of my collection the first time I started being interested in Funko Pops. Realized that half of the stuff I had wasn't worth keeping and that I preferred keeping everything inside the Funko box. Now I have around 30 Pops at work and around 10 at home.

Anyone got the Glow in the dark Cap with shirt available? Don’t know how I missed out on that smh

Back
Top Bottom