FUNNIEST THING YOU HEARD THIS WEEK vol. 1

post some funny things you've heard this week not sure if its been done before.

i was talking to my boy about chicks and raw dogging it and he told me "you know how you find out if a witch is down for you i mean really down for you? go in raw dog and whisper in her ear "i got aids", if she don't make you stop she is down for the cause bruh"
roll.gif

well last week I saw Snow White and the Huntsman movie with my mom and bro. bad movie, inconsistent and they don't explain what's going on half the time. snow white escapes the castle and follows 2 birds. Randomly out of no where a white horse shows up chilling on a beach and my bro goes in a real mad heated voice "uggh this is bullshii" had me dying the movie. we analyze the crap outta movies and everything so it was a family inside joke

Originally Posted by Yes its That Dude

post some funny things you've heard this week not sure if its been done before.

i was talking to my boy about chicks and raw dogging it and he told me "you know how you find out if a witch is down for you i mean really down for you? go in raw dog and whisper in her ear "i got aids", if she don't make you stop she is down for the cause bruh"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
wat in the world

after the nba finals, i saw this on my TL *Bill Russell is the definition of black history month*

This cute co-worker chick of mine CONSTANTLY one ups everybody. I called her a Ms. Me Too and she hit me with a "I saw Clipse once. Front row tickets."

:FACEPALM

I wanna have angry sex with her tho.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

This cute co-worker chick of mine CONSTANTLY one ups everybody. I called her a Ms. Me Too and she hit me with a "I saw Clipse once. Front row tickets."

:FACEPALM

I wanna have angry sex with her tho.

roll.gif

Subway I usually go to for lunch was dead so the cashiers were just talking and the topic of smoking and driving came up and one of the dudes said
"Nah man, you smoke on the freeway AND THEN you get on the streets to where you need to go, if you smoke on the street you're gonna get too high and get lost, trust me, it never fails."

I thought it was pretty funny.

"I like to date girls but not smash them"
"Cheif keef ad lib is bang bang cuz his dreds look like bangs"

My boy: TI and Tiny got a nice little family situation.
Me: Yeah she seem like a down chick.
My homegirl: She must squirt.

I died
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom