Funniest thing you've seen an athlete do?

jhawkcuse10

Banned
Sounds like a stupid topic but it has potential.

-Last night, Eric Devendorf was in a Audi with some regular guys. There's weed smoke coming out of the car. No biggie, right? Wrong. Next thing I know theypull over and kick some chick out the car. She had just finished doming everyone up. They threw her bag at her after she left. I guess she was too drunk torealize what happened.

Another reason Eric Devendorf is my idol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jhawkcuse10

-Last night, Eric Devendorf was in a Audi with some regular guys. There's weed smoke coming out of the car. No biggie, right? Wrong. Next thing I know they pull over and kick some chick out the car. She had just finished doming everyone up. They threw her bag at her after she left. I guess she was too drunk to realize what happened.

pimp.gif

-Last night, Eric Devendorf was in a Audi with some regular guys. There's weed smoke coming out of the car. No biggie, right? Wrong. Next thing I know they pull over and kick some chick out the car. She had just finished doming everyone up. They threw her bag at her after she left. I guess she was too drunk to realize what happened.

pimp.gif
x
eek.gif
x
roll.gif
x
smh.gif
...that def gets the goldN seal of approval...

Any Mets fans remember when Davey Johnson got ejected from a game, then went back into the dugout wearing a nose and glasses mask?
roll.gif

That Bogut one was freaking hilarious. I saw it on PTI and cracked up. Dude's a fool for that one.

The funniest unintentional thing I've seen (or at least that I can remember right now) is that gif of the football player that...

... spikes the ball between his legs, only to have the ball hit him in his crotch, causing him to fall forward onto a football player on the other team...
... who pushes him forward more...
... causing him to hit another football player in the back of the knees, making him fall backwards onto the original football player.

roll.gif

Freaking comedy, man. I know one of you has it saved.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
my dude

KSUvsORE_SP_112907_rs_088f.jpg

Thanks, jerseymizzle.
laugh.gif
I've actually never seen live video of that before. I've only seen the gif; I think someone even has it as their avatar.

That's is waaay too funny.
roll.gif
Even the announcers and his teammates were cracking up.

Dude was so full of fail right then.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Any Mets fans remember when Davey Johnson got ejected from a game, then went back into the dugout wearing a nose and glasses mask?
roll.gif

It was Bobby Valentine....

My dude Ron Artest showed up to the gym to work out...he was in a livery cab with about 8 other dudes...he was scrunched in the back...looked like a hood clowncar...anyways, Ron gets out wearing some mandals, short jean shorts, and a short sleeve plaid button-down shirt....homie walks into the gym, and proceeds towork out...no change of clothes or anything
laugh.gif
straight gully.

Dang, Marco.
laugh.gif
I remember that.

When he was with the Cavs, Marshall came out on the floor earlier this year WITH HIS TANK TOP ON. No jersey. LeBron was cracking up so hard, he 'bout lostit. Marshall was told to sub in, but he was sitting on the Cav's bench in just a tank top (I think it was gray). So when the horn sounded, he ran over tothe scorer's table, the ref waved him in, and he walked on the floor ready to play. The ref had to come over to him and let him know he needed a jersey.

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
is there any video of this

Back
Top Bottom