Funny NT Screennames That JRose Accepted/Restricted.

Do you remember at the beginning of every month when JRose used to make posts welcoming the new members and he would post funny screennames that people tried to get accepted? Man, people came up with some good ones. There were also good ones that did get accepted as well.

Some I remember off the top of my dome...

Brad Piff
Hustle Crowe
Stack Bauer
laugh.gif

Do you remember at the beginning of every month when JRose used to make posts welcoming the new members and he would post funny screennames that people tried to get accepted? Man, people came up with some good ones. There were also good ones that did get accepted as well.

Some I remember off the top of my dome...

Brad Piff
Hustle Crowe
Stack Bauer
laugh.gif

i remember back when every SN was a play on words, trill clinton, ken piffy jr, dope john paul, so many more
laugh.gif

i'll never forget that one thread where some dude made a welcome thread for all new members, made it to like 3 pages before it got locked and all the new members got banned

this SN was still banned when it happened so i made thugs BUNNY and posted in that thread
smh.gif
mad.gif

i liked that SN, but i got tony ayooo back so it kinda made up for it

i remember back when every SN was a play on words, trill clinton, ken piffy jr, dope john paul, so many more
laugh.gif

i'll never forget that one thread where some dude made a welcome thread for all new members, made it to like 3 pages before it got locked and all the new members got banned

this SN was still banned when it happened so i made thugs BUNNY and posted in that thread
smh.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif

smh.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ Trill Clinton and Ken Piffy Jr.

Originally Posted by tony AYOOO

laugh.gif

smh.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ Trill Clinton and Ken Piffy Jr.

40 Cal Ripken Jr
Oliver Twisted
Mick Swagger
Ken Piffy Jr
Sean ****ery
Jerry Crackhouse

I think JRose was responsible for those threads though