Funny Story: My first time at the club. Vol. I left but not in my car SMH

So i just recently turned 18 and what not, so im pumped to go the the club with my boys and a couple female.
Its me, and 3 of my boys(2 are like my brother, while the other one is like a dude we chill wit every now and then), with 2 females. we go to the club, one of the females is like one of my boys $+*%% or whatever so thats his $+*%%. the other chick is feeling me or whatever so she only dancing on me and whatnot for a while, song ends and i guess her BF shows up to the club? lol so she ditched us and was with him or whatever. so anyways man I HAD A GOOD !!$ TIME! lol it was super fun so time goes by, the club closes we are leaving and we are looking for ol girl who was with her BF, waiting for her to come out...while we are doing this some kids from our school are getting into a fight with some !@$#!* in the club and boom one of my classmates hits one guy but he is all drunk so hes yelling "WHO HIT ME" "WAS IT YOU?! YOU? YOU?" and hes pointing at random people, so he points at one of my boys(remember the one that just comes around evry now and then) and this clown(my FORMER boy), LIKE AN IDIOT is like "YEA %$@$% IT WAS ME LETS GO LETS GO" (mind you this fool only drank one fourloko like the rest of us) Im like WTH bro stop, so i grab him and pull this %$@$% outta there and then the cops show up and we trying to leave, this fool is still making a ruckus, yelling %!#!, so the cops comes over to me and is like "Do you know where your car is, are you lost?" sarcasticly. at that point i let go quick as hell and was like aiight, im gone lol, i look back and one of my bros is in handcuffs! im like
eek.gif
 (basically they just handcuffed him for no reason "not walking fast enough") so my other bro runs over there and they handcuff his !!$ real quick im like damn so i ask the police "what do i need to do" and he said stay back so i did, he comes to me and drops their keys and says go. im like where are they going, he said jail, i said why he said leave so i said ok, what jail are they going to and before i know it some cop comes behind me and cuffs me...WHILE MY IDIOT friend who was tryna fight walks away...SMH..basically we spent a night in jail and the girls we came with went to our parents house and told them
indifferent.gif
 so when i got out i tried to lie and they already knew
frown.gif
 ill %$@$% aint even come pick us up, the girls we went with did

Cliff notes

-went to club

-had a fun !!$ time

-leaving club,cant find girl we came with, my friend starts trying to fight for no reason 

- me and my other friends get ARRESTED while the one friend who WAS trying to fight didnt smh

-spent a night in jail

-ill %$@$% aint even come pick us up, the girls we went with did

-girls told our parents so i tried to lie when i got out and they already knew

maybe u should work on ur grammar and punctuation instead of clubbing

Originally Posted by MonStar1

another 4loko statistic.  and these aren't even the original ones.
laugh.gif

This *%%#* was not drunk smh. No way I can weigh less than this fool and drink the same amount and be perfectly fine.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Originally Posted by toast1985

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

That ether...
eek.gif

18 and up clubs are the WORST. Just get a fake ID or wait until you turn 21.

wow. that sounds like a pretty like good like time bro. i wish i could like her the whole story like

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

18 and up clubs are the WORST. Just get a fake ID or wait until you turn 21.
For real, ^@&#*$_ awful
laugh.gif

Theyre usually crappier and full of kids but at least the chicks arent as stuck up and yoy can pull random %!!*## easier

My lil' youngin' growing up.
nerd.gif
pimp.gif
%+!%* hitting up clubs now.
laugh.gif

[Nas - Ether] "And now I smile like a proud dad, watching his only son that made it" [/Nas]

And that is why I don't go to 18+ clubs. Then again I haven't been to any clubs

Back
Top Bottom