Future’s Freebandz Associate OG Double D Killed In Highway Shooting

jchambers

Banned
That was him in that Maybach in ATL on 1-20. RIP.

http://www.xxlmag.com/news/2013/04/...ciate-og-double-d-killed-in-highway-shooting/

An associate of rapper Future has been killed in a highway shooting in Atlanta.

Stacks Magazine reports that OG Double D, a music executive, MC and associate of Future through his Freebandz imprint – was shot and killed on Interstate 20 in his black Maybach last night. According to reports, a police officer saw a white SUV fire upon OGD’s vehicle during rush hour traffic. After investigating the incident, the officer found the aspiring rapper suffering from multiple gunshots to the body and head.

OGD was taken to the nearby Grady Memorial Hospital, where he later died as a result of his injuries.

Earlier today, Future took to Twitter to confirm OGD’s murder and bemoan the loss of his friend and collaborator.

original story:

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...g-interstate-near/tCaakmM_eUa4vvK9JzODVQ.cspx

Last edited:
is that the guy that did the skits on married to the streets?

Dunno, but supposedly he was the guy who backed and started A1 Freebandz with Rocko and Future. It is alleged that he was the financial backing and a lotta' people respect him in ATL.

RIP
tired.gif

Last edited:
OHH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! D@#N OGD!!! This dude was ON! Truley major without a major deal he had it all before Freebands. He will be missed RIP OG DOUBLE DEE! DIAMONDS & DOLLARS! "We Gon Preach To Them" :frown:

No lie this is one of my biggest fears, I always think that someones going to come with guns and do something crazy to people in Rush hour traffic Between the hours of 7-10 and 4-7 they could wreak havoc on 75, 85, 285, or 20 and no one would have anywhere to go. RIP
tired.gif

Last edited:
No lie this is one of my biggest fears, I always think that someones going to come with guns and do something crazy to people in Rush hour traffic Between the hours of 7-10 and 4-7 they could wreak havoc on 75, 85, 285, or 20 and no one would have anywhere to go. RIP
tired.gif
285 is a pain in the *** in the morning..

and 85 is hell after 4pm.

tired.gif

damn never thought about this :x

Back
Top Bottom