Future Air Yeezy releases

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Originally Posted by retr0sxual

You dudes are some cheap reasonable mfs.
laugh.gif

Accepting the price sets the price. If everyone is willing to pay less the price points will in turn follow.

It's worth how much you're willing to spend.

And hell no these aren't worth 500+

^^^ nice pic!

i'm still gonna paint my swoosh on the zens with glow in the dark paint...

the samples with it look too sick...

one day Zen's will be mine (need to complete the set).
The most I would pay is $400 though...

Whats poppin Niketalk! I wanna copp me some Yeezys bu tdont know how they fit. I wear a sz13. Can someone help me out.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

Whats poppin Niketalk! I wanna copp me some Yeezys bu tdont know how they fit. I wear a sz13. Can someone help me out.

get your wallet ready.....they dont play fair when it comes to size 13

if you wear a 13 in most shoes you need a size 12 in yeezys...

i know because i'm a 13 in everything but high top dunks and yeezys (and louis vuitton jaspers), in which i wear a 12...

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by youngcurse

get your wallet ready.....they dont play fair when it comes to size 13

real talk. I hate being a 13. Everything cost more. I couldn't find a single pair of supreme blazers in a 13. And when I finally did on the bay they wentfor 800.

If he drops more.....lol.....he will actually be one of the non athletes to actually be successful with a sneaker

Originally Posted by KicksOnDeck11

If he drops more.....lol.....he will actually be one of the non athletes to actually be successful with a sneaker

The yeezys are already succesful

Only pair of Yeezy's I still own are the black & pinks...only pair I really wanted also. Dope pic of those Yeezy's also...I love how that soleglows in contrast to the black colorway on those Yeezy's.
pimp.gif

The Yeezy hype will die down, I don't see these kicks skyrocketing in prices, especially with possible dumb stunts from kanye (ima let you finish...)

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Knaye's awesome! He's got the hottest chick in the rap game.
kanye_west_amberrose.jpg

I'm REALLY hoping that was sarcasm..........cuz if not............lolololololol

Back
Top Bottom