FX 'Legion' | (Wednesday's @ 10PM)

it happened, David was actually mentally f'n her

baskethead saw it on on his creeper camera

He just took the memory of Farouk telling her that he was the villain. He didn't make her **** him. They were ******* before that anyway and this wasn't even physical. He astro projected and had mind sex with her. Didn't she make him spend Groundhog's Day in her memory where she used her powers to have her mother's boyfriend go to jail and had that bully in school. They even tried to put the bodies he accumulated while Farouk was in control on him. Now Farouk is the good guy and they ignore the tons of bodies he had. The **** he did to his sister by putting Lenny in her body doesn't even get mentioned. They came looking for him and even broke him out of the nuthouse. I'm on team David/Legion.

Love the show BUT I definitely agree with you . The dude was fighting Farouk then suddenly syd trying to KILL David out of nowhere ! Last time they were together They were in love suddenly she returns after talking with Farouk and she’s tryin to kill him not have a discussion or something kill him . All he did was erase what he saw was something she got from the bad guy . I knew that once he slept with her though they were going to try and paint David as the worse person ever . He’s spent time in their memories this season and removed delusions as they were gonna kill ol bucket head of David didn’t show up now all of sudden he shouldn’t remove what he sees as a delusion ??

Besides all this They were suppose to be his friends and if that’s the case st least give the guy the chance to get help if they truly thought he was a problem no instead they come at him with change or die even knowing he spent all that time in the hospital ? **** them . Wait and freeing Farouk ? On what grounds ????? He’s still a monster even if David is one he’s still guilty

If anyone was watching the finale with the closed captions on like me you noticed that the other David personalities had different names. One was named Dvid and the other one was named DVD.

Someone on reddit nailed this season with one panel from the comic.

And Farouk did end up getting his crown after all sort of.

http://ew.com/tv/2018/06/12/legion-season-2-finale-noah-hawley-interview/

The season finale ends with David emerging as this villain. Has that always been the plan with this character?

Yeah. For me, I always had this question in my mind, what would happen if Walter White was a supervillain? That Breaking Badsuperhero show. This idea, especially in the X-Men universe, that the moral line between good and evil is often fudge-able. Magneto, who sometimes is their villain and sometimes is on their side, and the idea of what the right thing to do is can shift depending on the circumstances. So I wanted to evolve the show so that you realize over time that maybe David’s not the hero of your show, but maybe Syd is the hero of your show.

Once you see that, it becomes a different show on some level. You’ll watch it with different eyes at that point — which doesn’t mean that David can’t come back or that in the end he doesn’t find his way back. But on some level, the whole show is a mental-illness parable, the idea that [David] tried to kill himself and he went into the hospital, and they straightened him out and they gave him his meds, and they let him out and he took his meds for a while, and then he decided he didn’t need them and then he went off them, and now he’s in this psychotic break, except he replaced the word “meds” with the word “love.” He realized he had this love story and the love was making him a better person — a saner, more stable person — and then he started lying to the woman that he loved and not being consistent. When he turned his back on the love story, everything started to fall apart for him.

like i said ptonomy is dead and gone and forgotten by the show

not even a mention of him in the finale

Compared to season 1, season 2 gave a lot of time to all the other characters surrounding David. Was that a choice to help make season 2 more distinct, or did you feel compelled to explore these characters more?

I’m always attracted to the ensemble, and I think the story is only as strong as its weakest character on some level. And I think if you have Jean Smart or Bill Irwin or Aubrey, I think we should be writing for them because they’re just so great.

I still don't know if Içd call that rape.

What exactly is mental sex? Two ppl's minds deciding to engage in what they believe to be sex via their minds. Describing the experience is awfully close to a wet dream. This just being a shared one.

When she threw that in his face I was jusy like wow we going there like that?

But I do guess some ppl would view it as David messed with her mind knowing she'd never change just so he could mentally smash one last time.

Man im with David on this one.

On one hand I agree that he was slipping hard, suppressing ol girls memory and then mentally smashing while she was under was dark and proof that he was falling off the wagon.... But he was still on track to continue working towards becoming someone better; we could clearly see the motivations behind his actions regardless of how much he may have enjoyed himself in the moment--torturing Oliver to death for example so he could find and save his girl.

But at the same time, how on earth are you going to sit the man down whom destroyed his childhood, ruined his life, wrecked his mental state, killed his sister, violated her body, and conspired to drive his girl from him down in the room to look upon him as a judge for actions that had yet to be taken?

They F'd up big time and i'd even go so far as to say David falling off the wagon entirely is completely on them.

Why I can't be mad. Like Farouk was speaking from the get-go Legion and the Shadow-King are Gods in the flesh, not some Asgardian 'God' knockoffs like Thor or Odin, and they just pissed one off.

Flex your divine wrath b, im excited to see where this goes.

More I think about it and how little the others thought about, maybe this was all a self fulfilling prophecy

Maybe this was the thing of triggering legion being legion the whole time.. like in the time machine, certain things were always going to happen or needed to happen for other things to take place

Without that last incident, maybe David is satisfied without going full blown legion.. content with just ole girl and as simple as their life could be

Yeah David needed the intervention they was pulling but bringing in Farouk was a bad idea. Horrible idea.

Also its wild everyone hinged their bets on what Farouk and "Future Syd" said. Hated how easily Syd was swayed all season. Hope they get Ptonomy a robot. Can't wait to season 3. Knew it was all down hill when he had on the all white fit.

giphy.gif

Basically like DOFP the movie version, but done better

They set themselves up being who they had to take on AND thinking they had the strength to stop him.. cause I don't even think he gets THAT strong without all of them contributing to it, at least Farouk wanted to control that power

‘Legion’ Season 3 Casts Lauren Tsai

Lauren Tsai has joined the third season of “Legion” at FX, Variety has learned exclusively.

Tsai joins the series in the role of Switch, described as a young mutant whose secret ability serves as the key to executing David Haller’s plan.

Tsai previously made her television debut on the Japanese-language reality series “Terrace House: Aloha State.” Her role on “Legion” will mark her television acting debut. She is primarily known for her work as a model and artist. As an artist, she recently collaborated with Marc Jacobs on a capsule collection that was released in October.

The third season of “Legion” is slated to air in 2019.

LEGION Season 3 Will Be Its Last As FX Pulls The Plug On The Popular Marvel Series

During the Television Critics Association press tour today FX Networks & FX Productions CEO John Landgraf confirmed that Legion's upcoming third season will be its last.

Apparently, showrunner Noah Hawley always planned for the series to run for only three seasons and the decision to end it now comes as a result of him and the network wanting to close the story the way he always intended. That sounds plausible enough but the timing here is definitely suspect.

Bear in mind that Disney will own FX in a matter of months and the rights to characters from the world of the X-Men will return to Marvel Studios. While Legion and The Gifted are sort of set in their own world, there's no way Kevin Feige - or Disney - will want these random characters running around doing their own thing and confusing moviegoers.

With that in mind, you have to believe that The Gifted is next for the chopping block and with the Marvel TV shows ending on Netflix, we could see Marvel Television slowly gotten rid of as Marvel Studios takes charge of these small screen stories.

LEGION Season 3 Will Be Its Last As FX Pulls The Plug On The Popular Marvel Series

During the Television Critics Association press tour today FX Networks & FX Productions CEO John Landgraf confirmed that Legion's upcoming third season will be its last.

Apparently, showrunner Noah Hawley always planned for the series to run for only three seasons and the decision to end it now comes as a result of him and the network wanting to close the story the way he always intended. That sounds plausible enough but the timing here is definitely suspect.

Bear in mind that Disney will own FX in a matter of months and the rights to characters from the world of the X-Men will return to Marvel Studios. While Legion and The Gifted are sort of set in their own world, there's no way Kevin Feige - or Disney - will want these random characters running around doing their own thing and confusing moviegoers.

With that in mind, you have to believe that The Gifted is next for the chopping block and with the Marvel TV shows ending on Netflix, we could see Marvel Television slowly gotten rid of as Marvel Studios takes charge of these small screen stories.

Smmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh.. best comicbook show on tv

And I don't even see feige wanting to do legion in the movies.. just too much.. and they want to talk about confusing moviegoers

Time has been going crazy fast, I must be getting old. Swear S2 just ended a few months ago but im dead wrong and posted on this page :lol:

Either way, im here for this

Back
Top Bottom