FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Rewatching the season now. So many things I didn't pick up on the first time through.

Last edited:
Rewatching the season now. So many things I didn't pick up on the first time through.
nerd.gif

Yo, the episode where he takes Van on a date just pissed me off all over again. Van and the waitress need the hands.

Man you shouldn't offer a date night with under $150 in your pocket. Relying on happy hour was a bad call from jump. You should be fully prepared to pay full price and consider it a lucky day if you happen to catch a deal with the happy hour. :lol:

i think that date episode just shows where girls get these inflated egos from

and also how "white people" profit off the "need" for people to "impress" other people

I wouldn't class Van in the league of chicks with inflated egos. That's dudes BM. :lol:

I guess my previous post was more so regarding a girl you actually like a lot/love/care about rather than a random thottie or something. I can see why they would be gassed.

Shoulda just took her to Red Lobster or Cheesecake

Now that I think about it mayb3 his homie lied about the happy hour think cuz he tryna get wit Van

Last edited:
Dude is also the dad of the principal's bad *** kids in "vice principals" on HBO
I did a double take when I watched both that and Atlanta one day. 
laugh.gif

So wait, clarification: Was he living there the whole time? Who's spot is it? I dont think I missed anything, it seems like these weren't answered. 

I believe he's been there all season, just occasionally crashing at Van's/Paper Boi/random spots throughout the season.

Him staying in a storage facility threw me for a loop. I always assumed he stayed with Van.

Him staying in a storage facility threw me for a loop. I always assumed he stayed with Van.
The beginning of almost every episode shows him waking up somewhere different though. I always assumed he just slept where he could.

The beginning of almost every episode shows him waking up somewhere different though. I always assumed he just slept where he could.
i think that's the point.

before he would sleep anywhere he could. 

but at the end he finally felt at peace as was not ashamed to go back to his storage because he handled his business

I thought he had a place but was on his way out and started crashing at Van's more.

Cuz if he was always living there she wouldn't need to press him about "rent".

After that talk, I thought he was mainly crashing at Paper's house when he wasn't at his sidepiece's spot or a random's.

Last edited:
Pretty much. That and even Van told her friend that he slept there when he could and that next morning when Van woke up he was just then walking in the house. He was a rolling stone

I thought he had a place but was on his way out and started crashing at Van's more.

Cuz if he was always living there she wouldn't need to press him about "rent".

After that talk, I thought he was mainly crashing at Paper's house she he wasn't at his sidepiece's spot or a random's.
He asked PB in one episode if it was cool if he crashed at their spot again after he was there the night before. He never had a set spot.

He knew he was a burden so when he finally got that storage unit he was a lil relieved and was pressed to get that key so he could stay on his plan to get his stuff together.

Wonder where all that stuff was prior to storage tho

Back
Top Bottom