FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

I thought he had a place but was on his way out and started crashing at Van's more.

Cuz if he was always living there she wouldn't need to press him about "rent".

After that talk, I thought he was mainly crashing at Paper's house she he wasn't at his sidepiece's spot or a random's.

He asked PB in one episode if it was cool if he crashed at their spot again after he was there the night before.
I know this.

He never had a set spot.
This isn't all that clear.

He knew he was a burden so when he finally got that storage unit he was a lil relieved and was pressed to get that key so he could stay on his plan to get his stuff together.

Wonder where all that stuff was prior to storage tho
See to me, he always had the storage unit. Its just a matter of when he started sleeping there.

Clearly he had his own place at some point. Unless he had the storage unit since he left college.

Last edited:
He probably had that storage for a minute cause that seemed like a lot of stuff. Maybe it was at Van crib but no way it was at PB place.

Can't wait for them to break down why he left Princeton.

Also I've been a few Atlanta people hating on the show online on some crab in the bucket shi :smh: :smh:

On some I don't see nobody I know so the show ain't real type ****

I know this.
This isn't all that clear.
See to me, he always had the storage unit. Its just a matter of when he started sleeping there.

Clearly he had his own place at some point. Unless he had the storage unit since he left college.
Yea, he had to had that stuff somewhere before but I would have thought if he already had the unit he would have considered staying there before but maybe it never crossed his mind
He probably had that storage for a minute cause that seemed like a lot of stuff. Maybe it was at Van crib but no way it was at PB place.

Can't wait for them to break down why he left Princeton.

Also I've been a few Atlanta people hating on the show online on some crab in the bucket shi
mean.gif
mean.gif

Folks can't expect to see they life specifically on these shows. I felt right at home during a lot of times in this show. The guy in the jail talking bout his friend he ain't seen in "ellem" years was so real man. I don't need to see my exact street or old apartments for me to feel like this show is authentic

I thought he had a place but was on his way out and started crashing at Van's more.

Cuz if he was always living there she wouldn't need to press him about "rent".

After that talk, I thought he was mainly crashing at Paper's house when he wasn't at his sidepiece's spot or a random's.
you right. 

i think he finally got his storage is why he was so proud to go to sleep in his own place. he seemed very content. which is why he was searching for his keys.

would love to hear donald glover go in depth about the finale and the show

Does it get better after the first episode? Heard good things and watched first ep with my girl she wasn't feeling it. I want to keep watching though wondering if I can reel her in for one more episode or just watch it by myself.

Last edited:
^^ Dump her... you don't need that type of negative energy in your life.

nah just playing. Every show aint for everybody, but I've met zero people who watched the show and didnt like it. My 65 yr old parents love the show.

laugh.gif

My granny is 87
smokin.gif
she drink whiskey everyday .
60 minutes had a segment where some researchers did a survery of over 20,000 people and it said that people who have 1-2 alchohlic drinks lived longer than people who anstained from alcohol. 

so your granny is doin it rite

Also I've seen a few Atlanta people hating on the show online on some crab in the bucket shi :smh: :smh:

The show is good but they're kinda right. Halfway thru the season the story got more important than the setting

would love to hear donald glover go in depth about the finale and the show
This might be the first time I actually watch the commentary on the DVD. It's gotta be great
Does it get better after the first episode? Heard good things and watched first ep with my girl she wasn't feeling it. I want to keep watching though wondering if I can reel her in for one more episode or just watch it by myself.
I only had one person say she didn't like it but had her watch a few episodes and it changed her tone

Damn, rewatching the show and now knowing that he's basically homeless makes certain things we thought were trivial more impactful.
Like him getting denied a kids meal, taking his phone to a pawn shop, spending his last to get paperboi played on the radio.

Him staying in a storage facility threw me for a loop. I always assumed he stayed with Van.
You all must have forgot when him and Van were laying in the bed and he said "I think I'm doing pretty well , I'm technically homeless but I have a place to stay right now"

That line showed me him and Van were just coexisting, then the Juneteenth episode stamped it.

B.A.n epsisode was too funny

That swisher sweet commercial ... then he whipped out the pocket knife

The coconut crunch escalated super quick

This and insecure are doing good things

Back
Top Bottom