FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

Yeah I just watched it, she said "mon" bka Monique

The woman even said "that n*gga tried to tell MY 95 years old grandmother she was cooking the collar greens wrong."

:lol: @ White Craig correcting the collard greens

Mindblown at the album cover being in the episode. I wonder if Donald saw the photo and was inspired by it to create music.

i think keith is playing L in the death note movie next year too.

Came here to post this. Folks are heated about that but he's spot on.

his low key vibe fits with Ls personality so i can see how he was given the role. people are probably heated because he is an african american playing a japanese character kind of like scarlet with ghost in a shell. i saw ryuk will be played by will dafoe. i was rollin because he high key has his face :rofl:

Last edited:
i think keith is playing L in the death note movie next year too.

Came here to post this. Folks are heated about that but he's spot on.

his low key vibe fits with Ls personality so i can see how he was given the role. people are probably heated because he is an african american playing a japanese character kind of like scarlet with ghost in a shell. i saw ryuk will be played by will dafoe. i was rollin because he high key has his face :rofl:

Shockingly, I've heard nothing about LeKeith playing L. Not a single word.

New Music from Childish Gambino!

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

The invisible car last scene had me cracking up for days

Also, I've always had the idea of living in a storage unit [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn not trying to hear dude sing just want bars.

But I dig Mac Miller new album and he went that direction.

Damn not trying to hear dude sing just want bars.

But I dig Mac Miller new album and he went that direction.

Cuz is just a fountain of creativity and talent, let that boy cook. This new junt funky, even old heads could rock with this :smokin

Last edited:
The stone mountain project was okay tho

I agree, it had his bright spots. I think Gambino knows rap is **** right now and he will never get his due, so why not branch out when you know you can just come back and kill the game. He's top 5 in his head and can honestly hang with rappers like kendrick, but mumble rap is what's poppin right now. Then if anything it doesn’t even matter if he flops, he's still got Atlanta, Lando, and/or comedy. Jack of all trades, when you can do **** like this why not make a R&B album

Last edited:
Some people aren't interested in hearing R&B though or anything categorized as soul.

Back
Top Bottom