FX's ATLANTA (Starring Donald Glover) S4 Final episode

He probably had that storage for a minute cause that seemed like a lot of stuff. Maybe it was at Van crib but no way it was at PB place.

Can't wait for them to break down why he left Princeton.

Also I've been a few Atlanta people hating on the show online on some crab in the bucket shi :smh: :smh:

On some I don't see nobody I know so the show ain't real type ****

The jail scene wasn't enough?

Every person I showed the show to like it. But most males the jail episode is what got them hooks.

This show is amazing, just expecting it to be this good tbh. Donald Glover has really made me a fan of his work.

btw in the last episode, in the last scene, did they intentionally leave out Big Boi verse on "Elevator"? IMO his verse went much harder than 3K

sometimes Big Boi gets so underappreciated, to uplift 3K is quite sad 

Well there was only so much time left in the show by then so they cut to the hook instead of another minute long verse.

Or maybe Glover just likes 3stax verse more.

Last edited:
Well there was only so much time left in the show by then so they cut to the hook instead of another minute long verse.

Or maybe Glover just likes 3stax verse more.
i could've sworn they only played Andre 1st and 3rd verse....didn't even hear Big Boi on the hook

Big Boi is my favorite of the duo.
pimp.gif

B.A.n epsisode was too funny

That swisher sweet commercial ... then he whipped out the pocket knife

The coconut crunch escalated super quick

This and insecure are doing good things

The price is on the can tho..

It just dawned on me that Paper Boi is my favorite character on this show. He had a lot of interesting battles..

Paper Boi vs

the guy who broke his mirror
Justin Beiber
Internet troll
the club / Marcus Miles / club promoter
Montague

bonus round: Principal Belinda Brown

So it's confirmed now :pimp:

Great first season of his show and now a new album on the 2nd (not sure if that date won't change) to follow.

Feeding the people, for real.

It just dawned on me that Paper Boi is my favorite character on this show. He had a lot of interesting battles..

Paper Boi vs

the guy who broke his mirror
Justin Beiber
Internet troll
the club / Marcus Miles / club promoter
Montague

bonus round: Principal Belinda Brown

He's being fed up with everything makes him funny

Alotta commentary on episodes, interview @ 2:30
Confirmed not Van's parents

Last edited:
Who thought they were Van's parents?

When people were saying that the woman was her mother, I was thinking "how sway?".

The woman never said she was her mother.
People are slow. Like, these ****** have a kid together. You would think the couple would know who Ern was off of that. Hell, Ern's mom be babysitting at Van's crib.

It sounded like she said mom in one of the scenes when addressing her that where people got it from

Back
Top Bottom