[| -- G.O.O.D. Music: Mr. Hudson featuring Kanye West - "Supernova" (Official VIDEO) -- |]

the song is
pimp.gif

Video looks clean though

Nothing spectacular but its solid.

Isn't this extremely late? I think the video premiered over a month ago. It's cool, Q always comes through anyway
laugh.gif

Did it? I never saw the video just Pictures from the Video Shoot. I searched NT Music, Youtube, Google and otherOnline Locations but nothing came up so I thought it hadn't dropped yet.

The Video is new people, Mr. Hudson put it out late last night.
smh.gif

Lol @ Kanye's face at 1:34. I dunno why but it had me dying.

This song has the potential to blow up and now that it has a video, it might do just that. I still prefer "There Will Be Tears," but this is a prettycool song

To dude's credit earlier in the post i saw what i guess was a rough cut of this a few months ago on one of them blogs out there.

I dont remember it having all the special effects etc....it was just kind of a performance video....so i guess they added all that in recently.

the vid a while ago was a glimpse of it, not the full session like this one.

and yea, Hudson dude looks creepy. looks like an unemotional dude about to die.

his stuff is crack though.

::

^Crazy, I was gonna comment on how Mr. Hudson looks sickly and I should feel sorry for him cause he looks like he's dying and deteriorating

but love this joint, been playing it non-stop since it leaked...usually back to back with Basement Jaxx "Raindrops"

::

I really like the song. Never heard of Mr. Hudson before 808s but I'm glad Kanye put him on there.

Thanks for posting, but nothing special. *** was Mr. Hudson wearing?? Why was Kanye the only supernova in the video?

Back
Top Bottom