G-Unit Mixtape Appreciation Vol. (The Classics)

face82

Banned
This is classic G-Unit. G-unit turned the game upside down back then. Cats was touring off mixtapes. They took a beat and beat it up... you didn't evenwana hear the OG version no more. Joints like "After My Chedder","Bang Bang", "Banks Work Out", "You Should BeHere"...ect. My fav of all had to be "No Mercy No Fear".
306036603.jpg
306036600.jpg
306036597.jpg
306036596.jpg
306036595.jpg

Man all of em. like I can't even single one out for you to listen to. But No Mercy No fear was my favorite.

Y'all should peep The return of the Bodysnatchers. It isn't great but it is a solid listen, a couple replay tracks. Plus Banks seems hungry again andis spitting some fire

50 CENT back in the day.....WOOOOOW such good music...

I remember the first time I heard some stuff from him off the geuss who's back mixtape and right before he came out with get rich or dye tryin...

i remember they used to remix otha n's songs and make them sound better then the original
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Appreciated[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]peep the sn[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Used to listen to them mixtapes religious[/color]

what mixtape was it that 50 was impersonatin Ja Rule and singin michelle Branch and Crisitina Aguilera?

They were all good. The first G-Unit Radios were solid, but they gradually went downhill. Part 1 was the best, although half of it was DPG, so it's not thesame. Return of the Body Snatchers may not be great, but the hunger, sound, and consistency throughout the whole tape are similar to the OG mixtapes.

BTW what beat did "Banks Workout Pt. 2" use? It's the one where 50's on the chorus saying "nobody move, nobody gets hurt...."

Back
Top Bottom