Are these gonna be a hypebeast item?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I hope not

• Total voters
Your probably as old as the rest of us who started collectin LV shoes 15 years ago. The only thing you had to worry about was finding out what store would have the shoe, and to have enought money for retail. Now it's twitter, RSVP, raffles, lotteries, and kids with no bills or obligations.
THIS

Your probably as old as the rest of us who started collectin LV shoes 15 years ago. The only thing you had to worry about was finding out what store would have the shoe, and to have enought money for retail. Now it's twitter, RSVP, raffles, lotteries, and kids with no bills or obligations.

Couldn't have said it any better...the game has changed!

I wish I could have gotten the black pods to do a comparison with my gitd pods. Goodluck to all that copped them on release date and on the restock.  

im still waiting and hoping for another re restock |I im 0-3 first the sc rookie and 2x the nike rookies maybe i should let it go was never meant to be :rolleyes

REPPED

The Game Done Changed For The WORSE! :smh:

Last edited:
Ahhhh came home to these beauties.  Already dark outside, and I dont have a front porch, so this will have to do
laugh.gif

when does UPS stop delivering?? i havent gotten mine yet..it said it was in my town and on the truck out for delivery.

Last edited:
intial delivery date Nov 28, all of a sudden early delivery Nov 27, and now its back to Nov 28?

damn fedex make up your mind

Mine come tomorrow I am pretty excited. I paid $450 for them but after striking out every other option, I had too. I didn't want to let them slip through my fingers like the galaxy foams. 

UPS is busy this week for me.

I have got to say that I'm really happy with the shoes! I still can't believe I was able to get a pair! Enjoy
happy.gif

Last edited:
REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY, SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD!
PRICE HAS NEVER BEEN THE ISSUE. IT'S A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS...OR EVEN JUST TO SHIP. THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS FROM A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP.
EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT ASK OR OFFER SOMEONE TO USE A SWOOSH/EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT.
IT'S A VIOLATION SINCE YOU WOULD STILL NEED TO PAY/ACCEPT PAYMENT FROM SOMEONE IN ORDER TO COMPLETE THE TRANSACTION.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS.
TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS.
(PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL, WILL NOT BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE OUT, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT PROMOTING YOUR OWN WEBSITE.​
 ​
POSTING ONLINE DISCOUNT CODES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Definitely happy I was able to get a pair, (happier that I have two.) Got these yesterday afternoon and took some pics. They are a lot nicer in person. :smokin

Last edited:
I love my sole collectors rookies, but it amazing me that you have to wear them to a particular event to have ppl really notice what they really are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom