Game 4: Portland Trailblazers (4) @ Houston Rockets (5) 4/26 9:00EST TNT (HOU 2-1)

Rockets fans, Blazer fans, get ready for a huge game tomorrow. I think us Rockets fans know what adjustments we need to make in game 4, obviously get Yaothe damn ball more, more movement, and of course suffocate Roy and Aldridge while executing on offense. Game 3 was amazing at TC the crowd was ridiculous haha,too bad we played so horribly in the second half, it shouldn't have even been close. This game is critical for Houston, 2-2 is a huge difference from 3-1,and a must win for Portland.

Should be another good battle, Go Rockets!

Blazers > Rockets.

At least tomorrow.
Roy needs to show up again, not as much as he did in game 2 but we need him to hit at least 25 to get the win. Assuming Aldridge and Outlaw can provide somequality points too. Pryz needs to stay out of foul trouble.

I think Wafer will have a good game tonight, to make up for the 3-9 night he had Friday

and according to matchup history through the past few years... Rockets >>> Blazers

Let's get the W to put a strangle hold on the series.

Rockets played pretty well, they just had trouble closing out the Blazers last game. No let ups tonight, let's get it.

Should be another fun game to watch I cant wait. Well not so fun last game. Just as long as they don't almost give me a heart attack like last game I willbe happy.

I wish I could of attended this game but oh well. Anyway,Yao has to get the ball if the Rockets plan to win this one. I hope Adleman and the coaching staffhave come up with some way to combat Portland's fronting defense. If Yao is able to score and be effective I see Houston winning this one.But If Yao has asimiliar game to the one he had on Friday then the rockets will be in jeopardy of losing this one.
Keys to the game for the Rockets:
1. Limit Roy and LA as much as possible on the offensseive end
2. Get Yao the ball
3. No crazy Ron
4. Make your freethrows!!

Originally Posted by blackxme

I wish I could of attended this game but oh well. Anyway,Yao has to get the ball if the Rockets plan to win this one. I hope Adleman and the coaching staff have come up with some way to combat Portland's fronting defense. If Yao is able to score and be effective I see Houston winning this one.But If Yao has a similiar game to the one he had on Friday then the rockets will be in jeopardy of losing this one.
Keys to the game for the Rockets:
1. Limit Roy and LA as much as possible on the offensseive end
2. Get Yao the ball
3. No crazy Ron
4. Make your freethrows!!
that has been IRKING me! PLEASE make the clutch free throws
smh.gif

If we would have made our free throws in game 2 we'd probably be going for the sweep tonight, not to discredit B.Roy and LA because they played great.
Also if we would of bricked a few more in game 3 we would be talking about Portland going for the 3-1 lead tonight.

Back
Top Bottom