Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ this blowout.

Originally Posted by LIQI2345

u can't be this hyped....these are the 37 win hawks...garnett
when is KG not hyped, and regardless these Hwaks took them to a game 7 which wasn't even thought of b/4 this series began

He wasn't so hyped when they lost 3 times...
ohwell.gif

He talks a big game, when he's able to.

That is a dirty play, fool.

Garnett put his bony shoulder in pachulia's chest...not exactly the cleanest looking pick....

is ther anyway that both the celtics and cavs can eliminate themselves in the next series?

If I'm Doc, I run up the score, blow the Hawks out by 50.

F sportsmanship, make that statement.

I know the Celtics are glad that they'll be advancing. But they're just way too hyped out there, like they're beating one of the better teams inthe East. Sure, the Hawks pushed it to a Game 7. But cmon--these are the Atlanta Hawks. You're SUPPOSED to be stomping all over them. This is what youshoulda been doing.

The fact that this series went to seven games says a lot about where Boston is at, and less about where the Hawks are.

LOL

Mark Action Jackson. I'm having more fun listening to the commentators.

laugh.gif
Van Gundy

%*** Doc Rivers. I hope somebody takes out Pierce's legs.

And I wish Zaza woulda broken KG's jaw for that cheap *%#*.

There is no reason to be having your players out here pouring it on like this.... on purpose.

Karma's a +$!*%, that's all I'll say.

Yea, Atlanta didn't come to play at all... But you don't have your starters out here when you're up 35, pouring it onto Atlanta's benchplayers.

Originally Posted by zona0924

yo thats all my Pats were trying to do..we got criticized like no other

Originally Posted by zona0924

What statement that they can beat an 8 seed in 7 games..?

There chance to make any kind of statement in this series left after Game 3.

A statement was made this series though...and it was Doc Rivers still can't coach.

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

%*** Doc Rivers. I hope somebody takes out Pierce's legs.

And I wish Zaza woulda broken KG's jaw for that cheap *%#*.

There is no reason to be having your players out here pouring it on like this.... on purpose.

Karma's a +$!*%, that's all I'll say.

Yea, Atlanta didn't come to play at all... But you don't have your starters out here when you're up 35, pouring it onto Atlanta's bench players.

laugh.gif
your mad

Back
Top Bottom