Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

Originally Posted by PUSHA x Vinsanity

%*** Doc Rivers. I hope somebody takes out Pierce's legs.

And I wish Zaza woulda broken KG's jaw for that cheap *%#*.

There is no reason to be having your players out here pouring it on like this.... on purpose.

Karma's a +$!*%, that's all I'll say.

Yea, Atlanta didn't come to play at all... But you don't have your starters out here when you're up 35, pouring it onto Atlanta's bench players.

I agree completely.

LOL at Breen/Jackson saying KG didn't make a dirty play. *%#$+. If the Marvin Williams thing is dirty that is dirty as well.

But ATL is young and I'm sure at the very least they'll get some valuable experience from it...

{Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

doc's head is on the chopping block if his players get injured

pull your starters out

Hawks taking a worse beating than when the Celtics played the Knicks earlier this season.

man, just like we argued this past football season, pro sports are not like little league/bitty basketball/peewee hockey/pop warner...whining about running upthe score as a professional athlete is plain pathetic...go coach kid's sports or something.

There is no reason to be having your players out here pouring it on like this.... on purpose.

Yea, Atlanta didn't come to play at all... But you don't have your starters out here when you're up 35, pouring it onto Atlanta's bench players.

I feel you, but everybody was talking crazy so if I'm doc, I want teams to seethat 40/50 point difference and cringe.

And yea, Zaza should've rocked KG. Not like he got anything to lose anyway.

Originally Posted by zona0924

I feel you, but everybody was talking crazy so if I'm doc, I want teams to see that 40/50 point difference and cringe.

And yea, Zaza should've rocked KG. Not like he got anything to lose anyway.

nobody is going to cringe over a blowout victory vs the 8th seeded hawks team in a game 7 (that should have never happened). if they wanted to make astatement, they would've blown them out and swept this hawks team

i'm a big fan of kg but he will disappear later in the fourth in a big time game.
tired.gif

what kg do with zaza? missed that also.

just saw the clip of marvin taking out rondo
eek.gif

ok Garnetts yelling and mother @+!@*$! have officially got on my nerves ... i hope zaza just walks over and kicks him in the head ... this game made me notwant the celtics to win anything lets go lebron and delonte

and the marvin williams flagrant was bs he carried him down ... his $** is just too big too jump and block the shot

they should not be this happy and this arrogant about beating a 37 win...in 7 games

cleveland will be a problem

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

man, just like we argued this past football season, pro sports are not like little league/bitty basketball/peewee hockey/pop warner...whining about running up the score as a professional athlete is plain pathetic...go coach kid's sports or something.

There's also a thing in professional sports called Respect, guy.

When your opponent is clearly waving the white flag and pulling their starters... You do not urge your team (Starters, no less) to pour it on.

They barely escape a series against a sub-.500 #8 seed team, by having to play 7 games. There's nothing to be cocky about.

well at least the Phillips arena will finally be able to sell
last season they couldn't get people in there even if the tickets
where half off with free hot dogs

yeah you guys are right. the celts should just sit on the bench and sulk because it took 7 games to beat an 8 seed. GTHOH! People come up with the mostretarded things to criticize a team about. They're advancing, they're one step closer, obviously they're going to wild out. Yeah lets jump on KGfor cheering on teammates, what a prick. People need to seriously relax.

Back
Top Bottom