Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

Stern is watching this live.
nerd.gif
$$$$

gotta choose between the lesser of two evils: cavs or celtics?

i'm going with cleveland, LOL

King James will dominate, they got absolutely no answer for him.

with the situation boston is in...

i do NOT at ALL blame them for keeping their starters in the game.

They're making a statement because their performances in ATL failed to.

I see where Doc's coming from, and i see no problem with it.

i just wished this game was more exciting....and i was hoping for Josh Smith to turn in a monster performance.

and agreed...David Sterns an herb..

marvin was playing the game. you can't say that Rajon didn't add a little acting by staying on the flor for 20 minutes.

What's the Boston bench smiling about? They still haven't won a road playoff game and The King is going to have calls going his way the entire series.

I always thought that Detroit and Boston may as well just head to the west, but they're no different than the scrubs in the east.
smh.gif

tired.gif

Terrible performance today, but I can't be mad at the way these dudes played the series as a whole.

Changes have to be made this summer, but next November is too far away.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Originally Posted by MarleysProtege

ok Garnetts yelling and mother @+!@*$! have officially got on my nerves ... i hope zaza just walks over and kicks him in the head ... this game made me not want the celtics to win anything lets go lebron and delonte

and the marvin williams flagrant was bs he carried him down ... his $** is just too big too jump and block the shot

laugh.gif
@ Boston haters. KG's been doing that for years and now that he's on the Celts he gets hated on.

All month that all it is. Hate on KG.

Its cool, I like him on my team
pimp.gif

I couldn't stand it when he was doing it in Minnesota either. Thats why I don't think he'll lead his team to the championship, it will have tobe paul pierce or ray allen cuz he gets way too overhyped and tightens up in the 4th quarter.

KG needs to shut the hell up and sit down. You have not won anything. The Hawks who were supposed to be swept forced a Game 7. I just wished they would haveshown up mentally.

Originally Posted by DLo13

tired.gif

Terrible performance today, but I can't be mad at the way these dudes played the series as a whole.

Changes have to be made this summer, but next November is too far away.

Too bad they're run by the Atlanta Spirit group
smh.gif
. Nothing positivewill be done.

me (on the 2nd page):
At the end of the 3rd quarter, the Celtics could choose to play defense only and not score another basket... and they'd still win.

No hate on the Hawks, because I definitely love seeing an underdog prevail (unless of course the underdog is playing the Lakers
laugh.gif
), but I just don't see this happening.

I hope I'm wrong.
10508 Cardo Jr Ln (on the 2nd page):

eek.gif
who the **** are the Celtics, The Mon-Stars!?!

So as it turned out, at the end of the 3rd quarter, the Celtics had 79 points. The Hawks finished the game with 65 points.

So at the end of the 3rd quarter, the Celtics COULD have decided to stop scoring and play defense ONLY... and they would have won.

Like I said.

wink.gif

KG isn't going to get away with that +*$@ on Ben Wallace. Cavs-Boston is going to be one of the best series of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

KG isn't going to get away with that +*$@ on Ben Wallace. Cavs-Boston is going to be one of the best series of the playoffs.

Drew Gooden > Ben Wallace

Gooden used to kill the Celts. Now that Big Ben is there, it ensures that the Celts will win. KG doesn't have to worry about guarding that dude.
laugh.gif

The cavs dont have the same athleticism that the hawks have, this won't be as entertaining as you may think. That was pretty much the only achilles heelfor the celtics (youth and athleticism) which cleveland is lacking.

The season series was 2-2.

LeBron missed one of those losses...
That tells me the Celtics are gona have their hands full.

Gooden used to kill the Celts. Now that Big Ben is there, it ensures that the Celts will win. KG doesn't have to worry about guarding that dude.
laugh.gif

Since when does 1 good game out of 4 this season = killing?

Back
Top Bottom