Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

In the season series between the Cavs and Celtics, didn't the Celtics win one without KG?

No, you guys are absolutely right about the athleticism, but our team Defense and Rebounding are a ton better than Atlanta's, not to mention our experienceand our bench. And in the most un-slurping way possible, you guys know damn well that LeBron is a better playoff leader/performer than Joe Johnson, andhe'll have to show that this series.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

ANybody think they were at the game?

a4q4nk.jpg

Cavs need to work these frauds.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man. whooooooooooooooooooo

1194055812_3260.jpg

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

bostons a bunch of frauds. this should have been a wrap in 4. im not gonna make any predictions in this thread since this is the ATL/BOS gamedaybut...

garnetts yelling and flailing doesnt intimidate us at all

(Rock) Just Bring It (Rock)

n30100715_33322747_9057.jpg

Yeah KG did, but he also didn't really do much in the games he was out there against the Cavs.

Doubling Joe Johnson and doubling LeBron are 2 completely different things as well...as showed in Game 6 with the Wiz.

If that's the route the Celtics go...their rotations better be quicker than ever.

laugh.gif
Of course Lebron is a much better leader in the playoffs than Joe Johnson. He's been in more playoff games than Joe so it makes sense.

Who the hell is going to guard LBJ?

I know Doc River's +*+*%@+ is probably going to try and have Ray guard him for the whole 4th quarter, even though he is demolishing your team ala JJ

when i see that commercial, i think stuff like that puts ALL the pressure on Boston. Everyone picked them at the beginning of the year and as the season ended,with them having the best record, peoples opinions hadnt changed. This team was/is expected to win the title and anything less is failure. Make history or behistory. Its like sayin to Garnett and the other 2 stooges, put up or shut up. They barely got past ATL, now they have bigger fish to fry.

Originally Posted by belle155

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

ANybody think they were at the game?

a4q4nk.jpg

Cavs need to work these frauds.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man. whooooooooooooooooooo

1194055812_3260.jpg

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

bostons a bunch of frauds. this should have been a wrap in 4. im not gonna make any predictions in this thread since this is the ATL/BOS gameday but...

garnetts yelling and flailing doesnt intimidate us at all

(Rock) Just Bring It (Rock)

n30100715_33322747_9057.jpg

you serious> they win the series and u still calling them frauds?
your a bum dude go off yourself

have you noticed that 95% of the celtics fans on this message board keep their mouths shut no matter how much hate and trash talking they hear. that'sbecause if the celtics beat the cavs, its gonna be "stern set it up". right, because as long as your team doesn't make it to the finals, sternset it up. no matter if youre the hawks or the cavs or whoever, stern set it up. don't pay any mind to the fact the team won 66 games, stern set it up.thats why celtics fans just stay quiet here, because they know its a lose-lose situation arguing. why can't people just stop making excuses and just be madyour own team looked like they didn't want it from the first quarter.

and another thing, its true the celtics played the cavs without lebron one game, and its true the celtics played the cavs without KG one game. but to say KGdidn't do much his other games in ridiculous. KG demands double teams, alters shots and gives the celtics their intensity on defense.

its possible for a player to do more than what shows on the stat sheet, but u guys are basketball gurus right? i bet you knew that.

good job atlanta on the series, they are a real good, underrated team, with the real ROY.
they'll definately be back next year.

the nba is all about match ups

i think the hawks were one of the toughest match ups for the celtics

kinda like the bullets and bulls in 97

i think they took the bulls to 5 games ( back when the first round series was 5 games)

celtics will get past detroit easily

they just gotta get past lebron first

brandnew21:
have you noticed that 95% of the celtics fans on this message board keep their mouths shut no matter how much hate and trash talking they hear. that's because if the celtics beat the cavs, its gonna be "stern set it up". right, because as long as your team doesn't make it to the finals, stern set it up. no matter if youre the hawks or the cavs or whoever, stern set it up. don't pay any mind to the fact the team won 66 games, stern set it up. thats why celtics fans just stay quiet here, because they know its a lose-lose situation arguing. why can't people just stop making excuses and just be mad your own team looked like they didn't want it from the first quarter.
Co-sign.
brandnew21:
and another thing, its true the celtics played the cavs without lebron one game, and its true the celtics played the cavs without KG one game. but to say KG didn't do much his other games in ridiculous. KG demands double teams, alters shots and gives the celtics their intensity on defense.

its possible for a player to do more than what shows on the stat sheet, but u guys are basketball gurus right? i bet you knew that.
Cosine.
brandnew21:
good job atlanta on the series, they are a real good, underrated team, with the real ROY.

Coal sign.

and another thing, its true the celtics played the cavs without lebron one game, and its true the celtics played the cavs without KG one game. but to say KG didn't do much his other games in ridiculous. KG demands double teams, alters shots and gives the celtics their intensity on defense.

Hey, if you call going 2-12 from the field in one of those games being productive.

Be my guest.

My point was LeBron is more valuable to the Cavs then KG is to the C's.

seems like celtics got a moneky off their back in this series..... i wouldn't be surprised if they take the next one in 5. then again, tehy still have thatroad monkey to get off their back. but that's the thing. if they win one of those games in cleveland, they can take it in 5.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Hey, if you call going 2-12 from the field in one of those games being productive.

Be my guest.

My point was LeBron is more valuable to the Cavs then KG is to the C's.

ok well if you want to talk specific single game statistics then fine, i assume you're referring to the December 2nd game where garnett only played 26minutes.. yes i agree 9 points and 8 rebounds isn't great
but only 2 players on the celtics even scored double digits, and only one scored above 12 so i'd say its productive, respectively - as i said, stat sheetsaren't everything, and more importantly they won.

but if you're just trying to say Lebron is more valuable to the cavs than KG, then i guess i agree.. the celtics have 3 perennial all-stars...

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by acidicality

Cavs-Celtics is gonna be hard for Stern cuz he wants both in the Finals.

Negative..
Stern wants Celtics-Lakers or Pistons-Lakers....

what are u talking about, all 3 of those east teams are $$$ WIN WIN $$$ for david $tern

lakers vs lebron = $$$$$$$$$ for $tern
lakers vs big 3 = $$$$$$$$$ for $tern
lakers vs detroit = $$$$$$$$$ for stern

what you are about to witness is an actual "artist's rendering" of david stern as long as the lakers come out of the west

ducktales02.jpg

Hawks have a bright future ahead of em. Glad they got some shine this series.

As for the Celts, it will be interesting to see if they can win on the road for the rest of the playoffs.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

brandnew21:
have you noticed that 95% of the celtics fans on this message board keep their mouths shut no matter how much hate and trash talking they hear. that's because if the celtics beat the cavs, its gonna be "stern set it up". right, because as long as your team doesn't make it to the finals, stern set it up. no matter if youre the hawks or the cavs or whoever, stern set it up. don't pay any mind to the fact the team won 66 games, stern set it up. thats why celtics fans just stay quiet here, because they know its a lose-lose situation arguing. why can't people just stop making excuses and just be mad your own team looked like they didn't want it from the first quarter.
Co-sign.
brandnew21:

Cosine.
brandnew21:

Coal sign.

Thank you to both of you. Theres so much more hate directed towards the Celtics than coming out of Celtic fans. (Especially with everyones new found hatredto KG's big mouth, even though it was what everyone loved about him when he was a lovable loser.) Theres no point in fighting when everyone insists theyhave the best team and that they're always right.

Boston fans on here might be taking things well...

But the Boston media and a lot of fans are some of the most obnoxious and arrogant people in sports.

Back
Top Bottom