Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

just wait until after this game, all of the Celtic "fans" will be getting fitted for their bags with eyeholes

As much as I want the Hawks to come out with a major upset.... these cats are gonna get blown out something fierce in Game 7
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Props for them taking it to a game 7 when everybody thought they would get blown out.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

A COUPLE OF THINGS HERE

1. I really want these J's
2. If the hawks somehow win this game i vow to gut of my left nut
3. is this game 7 actually happening??
eek.gif

wow

SHUGES:
*yawn*

Celtics in a demolition ftw.
I honestly believe that.

At the end of the 3rd quarter, the Celtics could choose to play defense only and not score another basket... and they'd still win.

No hate on the Hawks, because I definitely love seeing an underdog prevail (unless of course the underdog is playing the Lakers
laugh.gif
), but I just don't see this happening.

I hope I'm wrong.

Boston was susposed to dominate, no way the Hawks just lay down after forcing a game 7...... they have it in their psyche that they can win. Here's to theHawks.

I really think the Celtics will blow them out... but I'm hoping for a Hawks win. I should just not wake up to watch the game so if Hawks win, I'llstart of the day with a surprise
pimp.gif

regardless of what happens, it's an accomplishment for the Hawks....

thank you Kenny Smith - the pressure is on the Celtics (regardless of what you hear from the Celtics in any interview; KG even acknowledged he feels it'sthe world vs the Celtics) and if they go to sleep like it's a regular game, no series on the line, they will come out flat.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

SHUGES:
*yawn*

Celtics in a demolition ftw.
I honestly believe that.

At the end of the 3rd quarter, the Celtics could choose to play defense only and not score another basket... and they'd still win.

No hate on the Hawks, because I definitely love seeing an underdog prevail (unless of course the underdog is playing the Lakers
laugh.gif
), but I just don't see this happening.

I hope I'm wrong.

eek.gif
who the **** are the Celtics, The Mon-Stars!?!

This game needs to hurry up cause I can't sleep.

All I was saying is that I think that the Celtics will crush Game 7.

They've looked like the Monstars the other 3 playoff games they've played in Boston. At the end of the 3rd quarter of Game 2 (in Boston), the Celticshad 76; the Hawks finished the game with 77. And at the end of the 3rd quarter of Game 5 (in Boston), the Celtics had 81; the Hawks finished the game with 85.So it's not like what I said is completely and utterly ridiculous.

laugh.gif
whatever, game still has to be played.

Ya'll are really making me hate the Celtics, never thought a message board could change my perception of something like that and I'm afan of both KG and Shuttlesworth.. but between NT and RealGM.. the whole Celtic organization, fans included, can run a Jonesto.. ok going too far, good night
smile.gif

Whether it's close, or a blowout, there's no way KG is allowing this squad to lose in the first round. Dude's been there before, he ain't goingback.

^^^Celtics weakness it seems is when their players want to individually win the game. If KG plays outside of the team concept its possible Celtics will lose.

KG needs to stop settling for those little fadeaways. Sure, he can hit them, but hes also prone to missing them a lot. I know Horford is great and will be astud, but KG can obviously take him and Zaza to the the rack almost anytime he wants. So like... do it! Leave the jump shots to Ray.

i will be rooting for the hawks, but they will most likley get blown out, hope i am very wrong

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

Feels like tomorrow is the first day of school.
devil.gif

word cash. the game needs to come already. to bad ill be working from 8-5 tomorrow.
mad.gif
mad.gif

but yea, you already know! go hawks! if you done all this to force a game 7, regardless if you are in boston, you need to handle your business.

48 minutes is right on point.

im not even gunna be saying that the hawks are going to get blown out because if it was that easy there wouldnt have been a game 7.

GET IT HAWKS!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom