Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

Originally Posted by NobleKane

No way in HELL will the hawks win this game. You can quote me on that. If the hawks win I will put the hawks logo in my avy and get a hawks sig for and spot it for 2 years...
quoted
nerd.gif
wink.gif

(i don't think the hawks are winning either)

this will be by far the biggest upset in basketball if the hawks pull it off
and ray saying that why are people making it seem as boston is down right now
well, they obviously are a far superior team, but at a phycological stand point, they are weak and im sure its bothering them that they are at a game 7 with a8th seed

that is why its hard to play these teams that have nothing to lose, no pressure on them

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

well, they obviously are a far superior team, but at a phycological stand point, they are weak and im sure its bothering them that they are at a game 7 with a 8th seed

that is why its hard to play these teams that have nothing to lose, no pressure on them

Word to:
699736.jpg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

well, they obviously are a far superior team, but at a phycological stand point, they are weak and im sure its bothering them that they are at a game 7 with a 8th seed

Word to:
699736.jpg

pimp.gif

You reaching
Hawk / Celtics are nothing like the Pats and Giants

Yeah, Hawks are nowhere near as good as the Giants in their respective sports. (i want the hawks to win)

Shock the world.
pimp.gif

I don't know how they hell we're gonna pull this off, but there's gotta be a way.

I'm drunk as hell right now and need to get some sleep, but I'm too excited right now.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Word to:
699736.jpg

pimp.gif

You reaching
Hawk / Celtics are nothing like the Pats and Giants

truth, thats why i think pats n giants is the biggest upset in sports period

what u talkin about "they arent who we thought they were" - THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, boston's showing that their regular season recordof 66-16 was just that - a regular season record

I've been rooting for the Hawks to win this series, but I don't know if they have what it takes to go to Boston and pull out a victory.

Besides, I think a lot of Cleveland fans would rather have the Hawks than the Celtics.

i made it this far so im just gonna stay up the rest of the nite

i want to go to sleep but im to dranked out and i'll end up wakin up after the laker game
laugh.gif

dammit stern why is this game so early
laugh.gif

lmfao this being the largest pre-game hawks game thread ever in the history of NT.
laugh.gif

I want to see an upset, heck, I just want to see a close game til the end.

But I wouldn't be surprise if it's gonna be a blowout either.

i was 1 of the only people who called ATL in 7 games back before the series even started ( i wish i could backtrack and get that post) ...they WILL GIT R DUN!BYRD GANG-- we fly high under any weather! ... bring on KING(
grin.gif
) James

I need some links to watch this game online with my macbook. Can somebody provide? Thanks
embarassed.gif

yea i have work today all damn day.

hawks have to come out flying or else they will hurt their chances.
they have to run it and keep the crowd out. if there was ever a time to win in boston... today would be a pretty good day to do so.
like someone else already said, its important to make 1 of the 3 feel as if they need to take over the game personally.

GO BIRD-GANG!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Hawks gotta run, run, run!

Mike Bibby stop shooting J's your form is horrible, lead the break! Drive and Kick!

Al Horford this is your time to shine, time to beastttt!

Joe Johnson has gotta make his shots early!

If the Hawks keep it within striking distance at halftime, I say hawks by 3
pimp.gif

Josh Smith said:
"We don't have to be the better team all season. We don't even have to be the better team the day or night before the game. The better team for 48 minutes is the one that's moving on. And that's our mission. Forty-eight minutes, man, it's all on the line for 48 minutes."

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

No way in HELL will the hawks win this game. You can quote me on that. If the hawks win I will put the hawks logo in my avy and get a hawks sig for and spot it for 2 years...

Don't think people are going to forget this.......

Back
Top Bottom