Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

I have absolutely no influence on the end whatsoever, and yet I woke up this morning with a nervous wreck. I'll be taking some "medication" formy anxiety right now.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

GO CELTS GO!!!

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

what u talkin about "they arent who we thought they were" - THEY ARE WHO WE THOUGHT THEY WERE, boston's showing that their regular season record of 66-16 was just that - a regular season record
eyes.gif
that quote goes both ways for both teams, that's why I wentwith that instead of the other 7-8 I had lined up..

Noblekane, screw a sig bet, that's so 2001.. how bout if we win, you cop a Josh Smith Home Authentic
c4726de3c2205c3831b8f49af323004aefdec7f6.gif

Just something to throw out there.. Boston is 27-0 when leading a series 3-2.. defeat is at your doorstep.

"Don't call me when you're in my neighborhood, call me when you're on my block"

::ring ring::

"We're here!"

79e265a3832d2c333f480f948cf273262fbdd72e.gif
Let's GET GET GET IT!!! 50 mins til tip..

:sidenote: I had the most bizarre dream last night, somehow Iverson was on the Hawks and they announced this fool as the league MVP this year
roll.gif
the hellwas I on.. I'm not even a big AI fan and I def don't want him on the Hawks.

"bibby says he won't hesitate to shoot" - u kidding me, he needs to *%$!$ with that bull %%!#, guy's shooting was terrible at the end ofgame 6
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

what the hell, where did Bibby say that!? Give that guy the yellow light Woody.

one more for the road..

lakersig.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Let's Go Hawks!!!!

man i've always been down with paul pierce and ray allen's been one of my favorite players through the years, but just because it's kg (whoi've always thought has gotten a pass and/r more credit than he deserves due to his antics and showmanship), i have to go with the hawks. plus it'sboston and i'd like to see them take another L

"keving garnett is the only superstar in the nba to never get 40 points in an nba game" -- kenny smith

word

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Rebound and take care of the ball
indifferent.gif

Can they run an offensive set...
indifferent.gif

Forreal, though. Came too far to act like some bums on the boards right now.

This team is night and day, depending where they play at...
smh.gif

Step the hell up and get hungry.

Back
Top Bottom