Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

Josh Smith looking like this is the 1st time he ever played on a professional basketball court. Mad turnovers, air balls
smh.gif

Cats ain't built for a game 7... its evident

This game is sadly over (as I hate the celtics) but hawks are just standing around when they are on offense and none of them are crashing the boards. Mikebibby sucks and Josh Smith's head is far from this game. I hope the Hawks can rally and get some momentum going in their favor but they are looking lostout there

The Hawks aren't being themselves right now. They are all settling for jumpers, and not attacking the hoop. Where is the ball movement??

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

this will be by far the biggest upset in basketball if the hawks pull it off
and ray saying that why are people making it seem as boston is down right now
well, they obviously are a far superior team, but at a phycological stand point, they are weak and im sure its bothering them that they are at a game 7 with a 8th seed

that is why its hard to play these teams that have nothing to lose, no pressure on them

Word to:
699736.jpg

pimp.gif

You reaching
Hawk / Celtics are nothing like the Pats and Giants

truth, thats why i think pats n giants is the biggest upset in sports period

^sorry, i didn't see this until now...but
laugh.gif

if the Hawks can cut the deficit to around 10 at the end of the 3rd they still have a chance. just gotta find a way to score against Boston's D.

You call that ALL ACCESS? Come on....

Show Lebrons Place.. THEN you will have ALL ACCESS... For real.

allen, that Lebron piece was weak.... They're room was so junky and looked kinda small, I laueghed when i saw that plastic cubord in their, I have one inmy dorm room. And if thats his baby's momma who keeps him so sane why doesnt he marry her already
roll.gif

she was about to cry for NO REASON. Not hating but to be an all-access it seemed weak. And he compared being a dad to a big brother figure. I guess that makeshis son kanye?

Originally Posted by EB4President

allen, that Lebron piece was weak.... They're room was so junky and looked kinda small, I laueghed when i saw that plastic cubord in their, I have one in my dorm room. And if thats his baby's momma who keeps him so sane why doesnt he marry her already
roll.gif

she was about to cry for NO REASON. Not hating but to be an all-access it seemed weak. And he compared being a dad to a big brother figure. I guess that makes his son kanye?

You mighta missed why I put the "
pimp.gif
"

He's a young man taking care of his son and still is with his girl.

I say, good for him. It's nice to see.

Back
Top Bottom