Game 7: Hawks @ Celtics 1:00 est ABC {Where "They Aren't Who We Thought They Were" Happens}

oh my science they still only got 32?
roll.gif

Props to the Hawks for taking the Celts to the limit. They've got a lot of potential, and will only get better. Once they fire Stanley from the Officeand hire a real coach, they're going to be a team to reckon with.

This might go down as the most embarrassing loss in Game 7 history. Although it's tough to beat the Yankees in 2004.

hawks have surrendered in 3rd quarter.... i didn;t even know they had a stoudamire on their team ( at least i didn;t even know they still had him)

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

This might go down as the most embarrassing loss in Game 7 history. Although it's tough to beat the Yankees in 2004.
the rockets got blown out by 40 vs dallas
grin.gif

dont let the c's clown you like that, send in the goons...
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Celtics came out to play, Hawks aren't. This game will be over soon if Hawks don't step up.

Game. Set. Match.

when u are the over all #1 seed... you need to destroy the competition... I would say mission accomplished...
laugh.gif

CAVS-Celtics finally
pimp.gif

u can't be this hyped....these are the 37 win hawks...garnett
when is KG not hyped, and regardless these Hwaks took them to a game 7 which wasn't even thought of b/4 this series began

eek.gif
eek.gif

Good god the Hawks might not even score 40 going into the 4th
eek.gif

laugh.gif
Garnettmust really not like dude.

Back
Top Bottom