Gamma 11s LEGIT CHECK

I bought these on eBay. The seller had good feedback and has been a member for close to a decade. Can I get some feedback on these? Also the soles have Sole Protector's on them so that's why they look shiney and the MSRP tag got ripped off when I received them on accident. Thanks.

Last edited:
Looks good to me. The CF plate looks real. Most fakes dont have CF. they use tpu or cheap plastic instead.

The sole protector on the other hand... They look like crap and does not protect the sole from oxidation.

Looks good to me. The CF plate looks real. Most fakes dont have CF. they use tpu or cheap plastic instead.

The sole protector on the other hand... They look like crap and does not protect the sole from oxidation.
Thank you! I like the Sole Protector, always have lol. Protects my sole from dirt, gum, food and other crap haha. Thanks for your input!

The 23s look ok the right one is bothering me. Im usually good but these are making me lean towards legit rather than be 100%. Def wait for more opinions. And for the record more and more GMs are using real carbon fiber. There's a lot more today than there was a year ago

The 23s look ok the right one is bothering me. Im usually good but these are making me lean towards legit rather than be 100%. Def wait for more opinions. And for the record more and more GMs are using real carbon fiber. There's a lot more today than there was a year ago
Thanks. Could wearing them like 7 times affect the 23? They were worn in school for about 7 hours each wear.

No not really. If anything minimal stretching would happen with a lot of wear. I'm going to say def legit after lookin at everything else. Yellow jumpman in the sole with blue tongue tag, toe box looks good, PL looks good

No not really. If anything minimal stretching would happen with a lot of wear. I'm going to say def legit after lookin at everything else. Yellow jumpman in the sole with blue tongue tag, toe box looks good, PL looks good
Okay thanks sir

Thats another reason i dont care for the XI anymore other than the fact of born to turn yellow soles. Lol

Back
Top Bottom