gamma blue 11 legit check

First of all, thank you for any help in advance. The seller stated in their eBay description that the shoes were purchased from Footlocker and are 100% authentic ds nike air jordan retro 11 gamma blue size 9.5 with receipt. They sold and shipped priority 2 day mail from the same city as the store location they were supposedly purchased from...this is my first pair of jordans, so I'm a complete noob beyond the research I've done on google and youtube over the past couple weeks. Everyone here seems to really know their stuff, any and all feedback again is appreciated! I've tried coming to my own conclusions, but I've never held or inspected real jordans in person before.

Let me know if the flash throws anything off and I'll take a few more photos without it on

Forgot to mention I won these in a bidding that went up to $305..also there are little jumpmen on the inside sizing tags, photo's just a weird angle

Awesome thanks for the help guys, wanted to believe they were real cuz they feel and smell like a really nice shoe haha. but I'm not always the luckiest of people so I couldn't let myself believe it until I ran them by some pros

Last edited:
Repped, thank you all who've responded for your help/assurance. Resting easier knowing my hard earned cash was spent on the real things!

Back
Top Bottom