Garnett III retro info? Just saw sample pics of both OG colors....

Just peeped a pic showing both OG colors of the Garnett III (samples?) in the 1/2 Cent post. Does anyone have info on these? These are EASILY one of the bestbball shoes of last decade

I agree these need to retro already.
black colorway
pimp.gif

*EDIT* pics from the 1/2 cents thread

adiktnikefocus3785317.jpg

Garnetts look nice.. Black Green Half Cents are a disappointment.... And what are those Infaredish things???

The Infrared shoes are the a version of the Structure Triax Basketball shoe. Im in love with blk/grn 1/2 cents...Yes the Garnetts will be dropping this year, Ihave not heard a date yet though. Something is telling me Fall 09 though.

Aw DAMN . I would COP for SURE . I had these babies back in the 7th grade ... ROCKED them to death , they where my Basketball shoes. I cant wait to see whatthey do with these .

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Aw DAMN . I would COP for SURE . I had these babies back in the 7th grade ... ROCKED them to death , they where my Basketball shoes. I cant wait to see what they do with these .

Word. I rocked these hard those hard in middle school... So comfy.
glasses.gif

I thought this was about the flightposite III. The Garnett 3's are tough too tho.

Wow, Nike needs to release these again...pure classic. Garnett needs to go back to Nike. Adidas is doing him dirty in the shoe game.

honestly, i'm just going to sell my og's and get a nice fresh pair of retros.....is that so wrong? lol

nice sample pics wow.

Hmmmm eggplant foamdomes, nice i already got the blue.

But i dont think anything with that color will hit the sales racks lol.

silver 1/2 cents will cause a lotta problems.

nice i've been waiting on these for a while now. I remember hooping in these in 8th grade. had both those colorways and the low white. (i graduated in 04)

Both colorways copped. I loved these. I had those two colorways back in 2000. One of my favorite shoes of all time.

I'm curious to know what Nike will call these. Probably the Air Ticket or somethin'.

from the pics they do seem as if they are going to re-release the garnetts, but as stated already he is no longer with nike so i wouldn't be surprised ifthey switch up the name of the shoe, therefore damaging the shoes rep and diminishing their demeanor.

I've always loved the black/blues and I've grown to appreciate the white/blues. The blue fade is so piff. I'm looking forward to them.

Oh. My. God.

If these really are being retroed, and they are JUST like the OG's, ... Excited wont be the word ... SO many memories with these from when I was little...

I would without hesitation get 2 pairs of each colorway, and I NEVER do that...

Oh i have been on the search for the garnetts, I hope they retro these. All i need is the Gloves to be retroed, and i can take a long break from the sneakergame

Interesting how Nike are looking at ways to capitalize on Garnett's success, but JB continue to under use Allen.

Back
Top Bottom