Garrard, Anderson or Big Ben for 3rd AFC Pro Bowl QB?

Its already a given Brady and Manning are a lock, but who would you put in the third slot?

-Garrard is beasting and hasnt thrown ANY ints this year and has his sqaud at 8-3 and on Indy's heels.

-Anderson has a team people picked to win 3-4 games all year, seeded currently with a wild card playoff spot, has 22 td passes (tied for Bernie Kosar'sfranchise record) and is even in contention for the division crown.

-Big Ben has his team 1st in the AFC North, rebounding from a loss to the Jets and has over 20 td passes on the season. He also has won games using his legslike that against Cleveland.

Who would you award the last spot in Hawaii to?

garrard ... i didnt think dude was all that until i watche dthem play a few times ... hes not just managing games, hes making big plays and no mistakes

David Garrard. He gets the job done week in and week out, but he doesn't put up ridiculous numbers which could hurt him. Del Rio made a great decisiongoing with Garrard.

As much as I want it to be DA it's gonna be Big Ben, esp. if they finish strong

All three are having excellent years though, this question was harder than I thought...

How is Manning a lock?

Id go with Brady, Big Ben and D. Anderson... If Manning goes its because of previous years and popularity.

Derek Anderson.

He has a legitimate shot of leading his team to a division title as Cleveland has a soft schedule in the coming weeks (ARI, NYJ, BUF, CIN) compared toPittsburgh's schedule of CIN, NE, JAC, and STL. Of course, if Ben goes off in those games, I guess he would be more deserving than Derek Anderson.

Unrelated, but I think Braylon has WR2 on lock. Dude is having a monster (nonMoss/Owens) season even though defenses know Anderson is looking his way first.

To me its really down to DA and David Garrard.

From there I narrow it down to the fact that DA has to throw successfully for the Browns to win.

Ben and Garrard are backed by SOLID running games, while the Browns' is inconsistant.

Originally Posted by ryguy384

How is Manning a lock?

Id go with Brady, Big Ben and D. Anderson... If Manning goes its because of previous years and popularity.

I agree... Brady, Roethlisburger and Anderson FTW.

Anderson, and I don't know if Manning deserves it either, but we're kidding ourselves if we don't think that the fans will vote that guy in.

Garrard has had a great season without an INT yet this year, extremely impressive. At the same time though, through the few games last year I watched him play,I kinda knew he would be a very good starter. This good? never expected that.

However, DA is the story of the year. Nobody knew who this guy was. He wasnt even supposed to be the starter this year at all, and wasnt mentioned at all, evenafter Frye and Brady Quinn.

IMO
1 Brady
2 DA
3 Garrard
4 Manning

DA
I love this guy
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom