Gatorade VI (no pics) just a thought

im not trying to start any rumors or anything but this has been on my mind for the past few days but is it just me or does anybody else think that since theychanged the Retro 1 colorway from Black/Infared to Black/Max-Orange and they pretty much look the same and since the "gatorade" Vi's are gonnabe black/Max-Orange that we might get infared VI's just with a different colorway name! hopefully that didnt confuse you

i understand what your saying
i would love that but i though it was confirmed that the gatoraide VI's were not dropping in february if they drop at all

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

doubt it

Its most likey gonna max orange cause ORANGE IS A GATORADE FLAVOR

yeah you didnt understand what he was saying

OP was trying to point out that the black/infrared ones were renamed to black/max orange and thinking maybe they will have that same name for the vi's butits basically going to be the black/infs...just as a though.

my thought on all this though, is that maybe they are just using the ones as a colab instead....

laugh.gif
@ people still thinkin JB is gonna "surprise" us with Gatorade VI's next month....

It was just last May that JB had everyone in an uproar about QS VI's that were supposedly gonna drop and it did it happen....absolutely not!

SMH For the last time the Gatoradfe VI is NOT the Infrared's, i promise you that, it will be Black/Max Orange and will come out between June-August

Originally Posted by From Da South06

SMH For the last time the Gatoradfe VI is NOT the Infrared's, i promise you that, it will be Black/Max Orange and will come out between June-August

i never said there going to be infareds i was stating that black/max-orange looks like the same color as infared....the thought came from JB changing the nameof the black/infared 1's to black/max orange

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

laugh.gif
@ people still thinkin JB is gonna "surprise" us with Gatorade VI's next month....

It was just last May that JB had everyone in an uproar about QS VI's that were supposedly gonna drop and it did it happen....absolutely not!
thank you, ive said this numerous times and everyone still thinks this are releaseing

i guess only time will tell, i dont and wont believe there coming out until i see some pics. just my way of not stressing out over these damn shoes.

theres even talks about them being fusions so nothing is written on stone yet, just gotta wait n see if ne confirmed pics come up

Back
Top Bottom