Gentlemen of NT vol: Moving is a b

Nereyda Vuelve Por Dios

formerly DONRE
Good evening all. I am moving soon and I need to know what should I buy to cover my 4K tv so it's doesn't damage in the move.

And also anything else's I may need to protect my ****.

Any suggestion or stories are welcomed.

Always keep the TV box. When I ended up moving, I was glad I did. Not sure if there's any box stores around your area. If there is, might want to check if they have a box that would fit your TV size. Then just bubble wrap that thing up.

Thanks for help gentlemen. Maybe any of ya in NYC can recommend professional decently priced movers.

My stuff is pretty easy. Only thing is I have to disassemble my daughters crib and a round table I have. And then re assemble.

Cardboard, bubble wrap and a blanket if doing it yourself. Get movers though, I always consider that investment as a part of the move, only way i'll ever do it. I even tell friends no now when asked for help moving, **** sucks. Good movers usually know how to pack and transport a TV. I've even extended my lease before because I didn't want to go through that process.

Just do it yourself. Nice workout. Gotta stack proper. Heavy stuff first (bottom) then light on top. If you ain’t got bars, get a homebody that can drive small corners. And get some drank to break with helpers when finished

Should I place plastic cover over the couches. Bubble wrap a round table I have and accompanying chairs?
For the most part, movers will cover your TV with a blanket, wrap brown tap to secure it, and then even wrap plastic around. Same for a couch.

For the table, you could wrap a blanket over the top, but if you want to make sure the legs won't get damaged, then you should consider bubble wrapping the legs.

Hire movers. Moving this saturday. Just put your TV in your backseat?

Where yall find movers? I moved last year and dudes are lazy af.. overcharging like crazy because they cant do stairs :rolleyes

I was quoted 450 just to move the contents of one bedroom.. like just the bed mattress dressers tv.. smh was a 5 mile trip too

Ended up moving it myself with a buddy. Got a hell of a workout :lol:

Back
Top Bottom