Gentry is Back at it! Air Jordan 13 x Vapormax Fusion: Jordan Reign

Fusions ??
095DA1B7-E106-4303-A6E5-F18158A961AF.gif

I can remember a guy I use to play flag football with. Switched out the cleats for a hybrid that was the 13 flint color way upper with a Air Max 360 unit. Homie thought he was doing. Now 10 some years later we are right back where we started.

Sorry for asking here. But when did Gentry leave, how long, and does anyone know when he really took the position back? Is nike really that dumb to let him recreate his old ideas?

He was the guy during Jordan brands golden era he left I wanna say 2013 he hopped on nsw and was working on foams this around the same time you saw foams with the graphics I.e( weatherman's, thermals,etc) but yeah I guess Nike respect loyalty and he's been down since the jump just has horrible ideas he's really the reason for the jump man and all these terrible changes lol. But who knows how much say he has in design I wouldn't doubt they know he has a reputation amongst the sneaker community.

Sorry for asking here. But when did Gentry leave, how long, and does anyone know when he really took the position back? Is nike really that dumb to let him recreate his old ideas?
He came back in mid-2018 (link).

Not sure how much say he has in terms of design specifically, but I'd guess what we've seen get released over the last year or two is ultimately up to him.

Back
Top Bottom