George Clooney And Stacy Keibler Dating?

[h1]George Clooney Dating Stacy Keibler?[/h1]George Clooney has moved on from model Elisabetta Canalis and into the arms of a former female wrestler, according to reports.

Leggy Stacy Keibler recently jetted to the movie star's Italian retreat on the shores of Lake Como to spend some quality time with the eternal bachelor, according to Life & Style magazine.

The former WWE star even tweeted about relaxing at Clooney's villa, posting, "I'm in heaven."

A source tells the publication that Clooney and Keibler were set up by a mutual friend.

Keibler has been single since splitting from actor boyfriend Geoff Stults last year. Clooney broke-up with Canalis in June.
George-Clooney-movies-baby-boomer.jpg

stacy-keibler-picture-1.jpg

stacey4.jpg

stacy_keibler_3.jpg

Stacey Kiebler = Top 5 White Girl. Aint mad at dude at ALL.

Can't be mad... Clooney has major swag (no better word for it)... If it was some random dude I'd be somewhat mad...

I have a man-crush on George Clooney.

His Swag x Good Look Combo is just unfair man.

better remove his name, wouldn't want him suing you

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

She goes from dating Ric Flair's son way back in the day, to now Clooney. She goes from dating Ric Flair's son way back in the day, to now Clooney.

I'm jelly, since I was a youngster watching WWF I have always had the fantasy of her having me in a headlock with those legs
pimp.gif
devil.gif

She's still pretty
embarassed.gif
Clooney stay moving on to the next one with these beautiful #*+$%% though.

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Stacey Kiebler = Top 5 White Girl. Aint mad at dude at ALL.

why you have to go all racial? who cares what color she is?

this is niketalk
true that... but it's still kinda pathetic that people need to say "white girl".. who cares? she's hot, just leave it at that. it's cause of people like that racism will never end

Back
Top Bottom